[Paid][Qbcore] Custom Uwu Cafe Job

This is a Custom Uwu Cafe Job that i have been working on for QBCore Framework.

My Store - Updated

This is a Custom Uwu Cafe Job that i have been working on for QBCore Framework.

The MLO is Available only by Gabz & his team who makes custom MLO thru his Subscription on his website. https://www.gabzv.com/

NOTE: if you use any custom scripts or framework you might experience problems of things not working correctly.Here are a list of required scripts for this to fully work right out the box:

Requires Latest Versions of :

Introducing my latest creation, the Uwu Cafe Job for the QBCore Framework! This custom job is a player-managed bakery, with no pre-made food for sale - you’ll have to whip up your own delicious treats or buy them from your coworkers. Plus, with the option to use Vinny’s Warehouse or custom warehouses, you can tailor your job to fit your unique preferences.

But that’s not all - our menu is full of mouth-watering options, including Uwu Sushi, Uwu Bubble Tea, and even Uwu Plushies! And don’t forget about our Uwu Bento Box, which contains a random selection of our menu items, including a chance to get your hands on one of our rare plushies.

To earn some extra cash, deliver take-out bags to 364 locations and collect Uwu tickets, which can be exchanged for money at the register. And with 33 different ingredients split between our three different ingredient pallets, there’s no shortage of delicious creations to be made. Just make sure you have the latest versions of Qb Framework, PolyZone, Qb target, Qb menu, Qb input, Qb management, and Dp emotes, as well as Npwd, to ensure everything runs smoothly.

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Support Yes - My Discord
Lines (approximately) 2,200
Requirements none / QBcore framework
6 Likes

any esx version?

I’m sorry there isn’t a esx version. I am not familiar with esx at all, just qbcore.

Amazing work !

Highly recommend switching to qb-core !

im not familiar with qb. also my server running already.

is this locked or encrypted?

no its not

Hey, so I have installed this script and everything works except that there is no way to interact with the warehouse, like there is no polyzone there from what I can see so I cannot interact to pick-up warehouse shipments that have been ordered. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Where can I or how can I get the cats and the purring and meows in the UwU cat cafe?

Nice work! Thanks for crediting idRP
:slight_smile:

Do you know where it is possible to get all the props, items, and emotes for this? Or am I completely dense? I definitely might be. I can’t find them at all, but I’m rather new to this.

Really appreciate all the help

It wont let me collect from wearhouse for some reason but throws no error anyway to fix?

every figured it out?

UWU Warehouse pickup does not work. We tried figuring out why but we can not.

there been several updates that fixes this issue

How do i access Vinny´s warehouse? i ordered stuff from UwU, got the waypoint but when i get down there i cant interact with anything.

Hey so Im barely even on here. In the readme and when you purchase my script it says if you want support join my discord.as I am on this website like every other month, i get notifications almost instant reply from discord. I only notice these replys when i check my email

ESX Version?

i currently only code qbcore. but i will look into esx