[PAID] [QBCore] Advanced Airdrops

Advanced Air Drops System for QBCore / QBUS
A script where it all happens automatically, an aircraft drops a crate loaded with items set in the config, with Blinking Blips, Beeping Sound, Server Wide Alerts, and a Crate with flares that catch attention, all in one script!

Key Highlights

• With over 20 Configurable Options with Explanation for Each
  • Automatic Dropping of Drops at Configurable Intervals and Random Locations
  • Everything Syncs Perfectly!
  • Can Randomize Loot and Locations

Please watch the Preview for more details!

Dependencies
Interact-Sound (for Server-Wide Siren - if enabled in config.)
QB-Target or QTarget (only if you use the Target feature in the Script)

YOUTUBE PREVIEW
Ignore the /cratedrop usage. The script has automated Drops, command used just for preview.

PURCHASE ON TEBEX ($18)

ESX Version coming very soon! (probably tomorrow)

The Script has over 20 Configurable Options, can be found below.
CONFIG FILE FIELDS (Redirects to Pastebin)

Detailed Features / Guide
  • Automatic Drops that happen after Time Defined in CONFIG.
  • Server wide alerts appear in form of Notification (editable) + Server wide Sound Alert on every client.
  • After this a Red Blinking Blip appear on MAP that indicates location of DROP. Location of Drop is randomized out of the locations defined in Config file. Blinking Blip can be replaced with Static Blip using Config File.
  • A Customizable Aircraft flies through the SKY and drops a Crate with a Parachute (models configurable in config) at the location. Everything Syncs Perfectly across all clients.
  • As soon as Crate Reaches close to ground, parachute detaches, and FLARES appear out of the Crate which are visible from far
    too. You can go close to the Crate to Loot it.
  • Crate can be looted in multiple ways (Depends on CONFIG), but can only BE LOOTED ONCE. It has two ways, either by INVENTORY method, where you choose what to take and what not to. Other is Direct Loot, where you get everything at once.

Find it too expensive or looking for a free version?
This is a beautiful Crate Drop system thats available for FREE on the Forum Itself but with limited functionality.
[Release] Crate Drop - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

I also got inspired from the same to make mine and wrote my own code to make a better version of the same idea, with lots of more elements, and SYNCING it across all clients without compromising with Performance, and made it for People / Servers who look for an ALL IN ONE fully packed feature rich Crate Drop System.

Gallery
1063fcae2233c26663a356581da473e3126b59c8.pngb4bba8ecc3c0ed3fcff54cf9eee4c5b0c964b122.png

2 Likes

A great script for war servers, with lots of configs and the support is active

1 Like

Cmon bro again a script which makes no sense which should be released for free for the public dont buy soon for free!

1 Like

Yea man just do it for free I dont really feel wasting my money on this thing

2 Likes

Learn to read! :slight_smile: But thanks for bumping lol

So cmon man this isnt something hard you did you are just editting a few lines of a pre made script and selling it for 18 usd that’s too much for this you’re beign greedy obviously so I’ll make an amendment by releasing this script for free!

1 Like

Sure, send me the link when you make one, ill add it to the post :slight_smile:

Great script I only trust paid scripts…Free versions always buggy…I will always pay for quality works…Free gets you no where…Great Script…I Use this for events for gang rp…works really great easy to customize what you put in it…and by what I read you can get free so idk these people these days always want free…Keep up the good works Ill continue to buy all the time #number1supporter

1 Like

How does the “paid” tag mean quality? If it’s free and buggy then fix it? Not sure how you can sit there and say “I only trust paid scripts” when paid scripts are more dodgy than anything :sweat_smile:

Buy a paid script that’s buggy and the owner doesn’t update or fix it, are you going to say that you still only trust paid scripts?

Lets face it, there are a lot of paid buggy scripts out there and a lot of the time they are just regurgitated scripts from the free market edited slightly, like this one (not a bash on you Rookie) to turn a quick buck.

2 Likes