[PAID] [QB] Secret Car Stash System

Secret Car Stash System for QBCore / QBUS

• Script allows you to have non-stackable unique Stash Keys, that, if unused, can be used on any owned car, to create a Secret / Secondary Stash.
  • Once used, the Key stores the data of the CAR, and cannot be used on any other car.
  • The stash can only be opened by player having the KEY for the Stash of the same car.

The Youtube Preview is pretty much self explanatory.
YOUTUBE PREVIEW

PURCHASE NOW ($12)

It works with most QBCore / QBUS Inventories and Vehicle Sales System.
You can always contact me for support if it doesn’t fits in your server for some reason.

Cover Image

3 Likes

Look’s Good :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is so good man.

1 Like

Great idea! Love it, good job <3

1 Like

Really how can this be so expensive it has no rocket science or any algorithm of any theory it not worth my time nor 12 usd mate you should release it rather than selling this mixture , dont be greedy I see your tebex it has all released/leaked scripts stop this bro being greedy is not good!

@RookieStar

@RookieStar WTF! 12 usd for this shit cmon dont be trippin!

I feel the same way @Joel567 @John367 , this is an overpriced very easy to make script so I will be releasing this script with more advanced features and “It wont mess up the database like this one does!”

1 Like

How did you even think I would be concerned about two alt accounts trying to defame me :thinking:

Created 8hrs ago, Messaged 5hrs ago, Read time 1minute, to spread awareness on how greedy is Osmium :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::sweat_smile:

And you don’t get a 800 dollars touching sales on a Tebex that has leaked stuff. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I really don’t know what are you talking about I am not sure, and I felt sad as this script was not even worth 1$ and you were selling it c’mon, that’s why I released it!

1 Like