[PAID] [QB/QBox] Advanced Banking - Shared/Society accounts with permissions, Freezing, Tracking and more

Introducing you to the most advanced banking system for your servers! Give your players an immersive and realistic banking experience in the popular role-playing gamemode. This script brings in several advanced features like shared accounts with separate permissions for each user, society accounts, full transaction history and even freezing or tracking accounts.

It comes with free custom LB-Phone app!

[Preview]
Here’s a small introduction video on YouTube. More screenshots and full feature list will be available down below.

[Screenshots]

Main screen

Withdraw

Transfer

Multi theme UI's

LB Phone App

[Purchase]
The resource can be purchased at our official tebex store:

NOTE: This resource has two versions. One is fully open source, other uses CFX Escrow system;

[Features]

• Highly optimized, dynamic, easy to read codebase;
  • Easy to use config with detailed documentation;
  • Easy installation;
  • Separate interfaces for Bank and ATM;
  • Two LORE themes for banks and ATMS (Fleeca and Maze Bank);
  • Only withdraw available via ATM and full operations and actions available via Bank only;
  • Shared accounts with permissions for each person;
  • Configurable maximum amount of shared account per person;
  • Society accounts with permissions for each person (replaces qb-management money handling);
  • Automatic society boss syncing adding and deletion on roles change;
  • Business accounts with permissions for each person;
  • Fully integrated billing with personal & society invoices;
  • Billing invoice lookup, citizen lookup, invoice canceling;
  • Full transactions history;
  • Exportable transactions;
  • Account Freezing, configurable who can do it;
  • Players Tracking, configurable dispatch notification where player just used bank or atm;
  • Provided exports to integrate banking anywhere;
  • Full support for both QBCore and QBox;
  • And much more…

[Extras]

[Usage]

Installation is pretty straight forward, please refer to our documentation, and carefully read installation instructions.

Installation & Other Documentation

[Requirements]

For this resource to work, you’ll need to install:

• oxmysql [mandatory]
  • ox_lib [mandatory]
  • ox_target [optional, places for it is not escrowed and can be easily changed to qb-target]
  • Supported framework: QBCore or QBox [mandatory]

[Documentation]

We’ve documented installation process and config is explained as well. Please refer to documentation website.

Documentation

[Support]

For support, please join our discord server which you can get from documentation and tebex store.

Code is accessible Depends
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) BE ~5000, UI ~ 5000
Requirements Listed above
Support Via Discord
7 Likes

I liked the script a lot, it would be interesting to have the credit cards like you have in qb-banking. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Are you going to make it for ESX soon ?

Keeping an eye on this script for when my community is mature enough to need a banker :smiley:

1 Like

Currently I don’t plan to, but it really depends on demand. If there’s enough demand, I’ll do it for ESX too.

Just want to make sure but Is it possible to have it linked with ps-mdt or a way that police can freeze someone account if they did something or whatever and if that person tries to buy something using bank it says something to let the player know

Hey!

At the moment, freezing happens with command, in config you can choose who can use that command, only admins (permission level configurable) or any society with a minimum rank. I could probably add some exports for freezing, unfreezing and isfrozen so devs could integrate it in their systems like ps-mdt. That’s actually a good idea.

Tracking overall at the moment happens only if player opens atm or bank, after that notification is triggered which can be easily changed to dispatch call or something. But since I do overwrite AddMoney and RemoveMoney methods, for freezing and automatic transactions keeping to work, trigger for tracking can be easily added.

Hopefully this answers your questions!

Waiting for ESX Version :japanese_ogre:

I assume we can convert it to ESX if we purchase the open sourced version…

It will be a hard one, but yes, you could do it. Framework specific methods are in one file, not all over the code.

question regarding this -

our housing script uses qb-banking export addMoney… cant change it because its behind encryption.
Does this script account for base qb-banking exports?

It doesnt. Every creator should allow changing core related things, sad that housing doesn’t allow it.

But from banking side - it would be quite easy to add such export