[PAID][QB] Let's Cook!

[QB] Let’s Cook! by XMMX Scripts

Version 3.0 Released: 12/25/2022

What’s New?

• Supports renamed QBCore Frameworks.
• Support for different Languages.
• Better Looking User Interface.
• Option to add your own Items and Ingredients.
• Props as Items now leave your inventory when used and return once picked up.

“No Props? No Problem!” Version 2.5 now includes appliance props that can be purchased from a store setup in your qb-shops, then used anywhere to cook using the ingredients!

An ingredient cooking script that allows players to prepare meals at their homes or anywhere there’s an appliance! Purchase ingredients for cooking from a store (configured in qb-shops).

Purchase: https://xmmx-scripts.tebex.io/package/5209971

Are your players tired of eating out, or waiting for a restaurant to open? Why wait! They can head over to the store to purchase everything they need to prepare a delicious meal right at home!

Examples:
Entertaining friends? Third eye the barbecue grill for all the ingredients needed for a backyard barbecue. Barbecue Ribs, BBQ Chicken, Steaks, even Grilled Corn on the Cob. Have a toaster oven, make a cheesy grilled cheese toastie right at home!

Looking for something quick, third eye that microwave and heat up something fast! Most appliances work, just third eye them. Coffee Makers, Food Processors, Juicers, Stoves, Pots, Pans, even Griddles! Option to add more target appliances in the config.lua file.

Latest Video - 3.0: [QB] Let's Cook! v3 - YouTube
Update Video - 2.5: [QB] Let's Cook! v2.5 - YouTube
Preview Video - 2.0: [QB] Let's Cook! Script - YouTube

Dependencies:

• qb-core
  • qb-target (or any target system that uses the same scports as qb-target)
  • qb-menu or jim-menu (or any menu system that uses “openMenu” asthe export)
  • qb-shops (or any shop script that can be used to add the ingredient items for purchase)
  • progressbar (looks best with ps-progressbar)

Be sure to read full tebex description before purchase…

Code is protected with CFX Asset Escrow Protection.

Code is accessible | Client:No | Server:No | Config: Yes | Locales: Yes
Subscription based | No
Lines | 759
Support | Yes (via Discord)

6 Likes

Can you make it for esx with esx context?

Anyone know why my animations arent working??

the worst developer , he is rude and barley gives support !! He doesnt give no help or will make any adjustments only cares to take you money !! I wait a whole month for response in a ticket, he gave no help and then ban me when i told him to give better service. lol dont waste your money on this guy !!!

2 Likes

Tell the truth because I still have the transcript of the conversation. You received a response within 24 hours. I explained the functions that the script uses to check the inventory. When that wasn’t the answer or fix that you wanted you became rude. You were using an inventory system that was not compatible with the script and not a LISTED dependency of the script. I can’t provide you support for a script that’s not mine and one that I know nothing about. You were banned for using vulgar language outside of my discord rules and questioning my release of other scripts therefore I decided not to assist you any further.

You literally treated my dev the same way. You are the one lying. But it’s ok , I was just warning the community

Also tell them how you were rude and you didn’t respond for days bro I have screenshot as well.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

do i need to post the screenshots with my dev too ? You talk like you provide good service and i suggest you to improve in that and you got mad… Saying im questioning your work , no give better customer service before taking people money !!

Of course, you’re not going to show the conversation and responses you received before this screenshot, but carry on and continue to argue over a $20 script. Anyone that can read clearly see’s that you were responded to before the screenshot you posted.

In fact, you never provided proof of purchase, and never received a role. I can’t even locate your purchase on my Tebex. Probably trolling. You will receive no further response or acknowledment from me. Have a good one.

post it all like i did cause i got proof. like i said before you cant take criticism very tender.

how can i add new things like a oven
and yall should add a distance check from a stove prop so ppl not cooking on the sidewalk i love this script its the heart of my server frfr

As the person above said.It’s not okay to use abusive language, but not only is the response bad, but they haven’t responded to me for two weeks.
It’s fine if you don’t have to deal with it anymore, but it’s better for people who are going to buy it from now on to stop.
We communicate via email and discord.
I should have thought about purchasing it at the time I was exposed.

does this work with ox inventory? i have the inventory setting set to ox but when server starts up i get error in the server console:

Yes, but if using QBCore you still need to add the tiems in qb-core/shared/items.lua.

thanks. i tried to open a ticket up in your discord, it wont let me. i cant grab the customer role. can you set me to that please so i can get support in there if needed? once set i will open a ticket up to provide the tbx receipt number