[Paid] Qb Framework BurgerShot Job

My Store : LINK

Qb-burgershotjob is the ultimate custom burgershot job. Written for latest versions of the Qb-Framework.

The MLO is Available only by Gabz & his team who makes custom MLO thru his Subscription on his website. https://www.gabzv.com/

Requires Latest versions of each:

Features of Qb-burgershotjob

• 300+ custom burger delivery locations for employees to deliver take out orders.
  • Food you can make:
    • Moneyshot Burger
    • Heartstopper Burger
    • Torpedo Burger
    • Bleeder Burger
    • Meat-free burger
    • Soft Drink
    • Milkshake
    • Coffee
    • Fries
    • Moneyshot meal
    • Heartstopper meal
    • Torpedo meal
    • Bleeder meal
    • Meat-free meal
    • Moneyshot Shake meal
    • Heartstopper Shake meal
    • Torpedo Shake meal
    • Bleeder Shake meal
    • Meat-free Shake meal
    • Donuts (5 different kinds)
    • Slice of Cream Pie
    • Ice Cream
    • Onion Rings
    • Chicken Nuggets
  • Pick up ingredients at vinnys warehouse down at the dock that all my jobs uses for pallets
  • Cant make menu items without the proper ingredients of the item your trying to make
  • Cant work unless clocked in
  • You can call Burgershot employees with the Npwd services app on the phone to order food.
  • Cold food storage for ingredients & burger storage to keep made food.
  • All Meals has a chance to include a toys.
  • Each pallet of ingredients cost money from from the bossmenu account from qb-management. you set the price of pallets in the config.
  • Use the register to order a pallet of ingredients that employees pick up at the warehouse down at the docks
  • Charge customers for their order with the register, can use debit card (bank) or cash to pay.
  • a percentage of the payment for turning in delivery tickets also go into the company boss account.
  • Custom made sounds for interact-sound
  • Deliver orders to NPC locations for delivery tickets that you can turn in to burgershot to earn extra cash
  • Has Npc that will spawn the Burgershot Delivery Car so you can deliver food in style.

Once employed with BurgerShot and clocked into work, in order to make food you need to pick up a pallet of ingredients from vinnys warehouse (location is close to docks, location can be changed) that you have to take back to the store to unpack before your able to cook. there is a fridge next to where you unpack the pallet to store your ingredients. Cook food, Pour Drinks and Interact with all the storages with qb-target. Certain Burgers require Certain ingredients. such as the torpedo burger doesn’t come with cheese, but the heart stopper comes with more.

Deliver Burger bags to npc houses to earn tickets that can be turned in back at the bosses desk for cash

When employees are clocked into work, customers can call them on the Npwd to place a order.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Support Yes - My Discord
Yes - My Email
6 Likes

isnt this a rip with the item names changed?

1 Like

No sir it is not.

1 Like

Just because there’s others out there that are similar doesn’t mean that this is copy with a name change.

This marks the third Burgershot job I’ve bought for QB, and the ONLY one which actually worked. players are enjoying this, and Dank was quick to give me support on an issue. Good job my man.

1 Like

is there a way to not use the qb-target. but just “E” or whatever keys instead?

yeah i could make it where that is optional in the config. just have to update it real quick

if i buy this, does this include:

• png images of the items
  • shared.lua input
  • WORKING script (without qb-target)

also, is it in English?

Please let me know. I would like to find out more and confirm that I am getting it correctly before purchasing.

im currently in process of making a option for no qb-target, but it does include the images and the core shared.lua items

1 Like

that’s nice! okay I will get it now

How come the tray inventorys etc wont open bud any clue mate?

do you use a custom inventory system?

aj-inventory bud

i see it works with qb-inventory just gave it ago anyway for it to be changed ?

yeah you can change it

which file would it be in bro?

done it bro sweet one cheers

using qb-inventory. trays storage etc wont open.

Yeah… nothing with this works if you follow install instructions sadly. No trays open, cant clock in/out, no storage areas open, cannot pick up ingedients from warehouse, garage doesnt open, etc. This is like the 7th burgershot job ive purchased that doesnt work. hopefully i can get a reply soon bc im kind of tired of wasting money to have resources not work.

1 Like

that is not even true. everything works.