[PAID] QB/ESX WooshPD - Interact, Arrest and Roleplay with NPC's

Dev was quick to respond with an issue I had, also quick to solve. 10/10 service and script! Will be by again!

1 Like

ESX switched to an export to get their core just like QB-Core, instead of the typical while loop/event ESX = nil type stuff, so I’ve pushed an update to the ESX version of woosh_pd that has a config option to fix this. It’s hard to account for both updated and non updated users, so hopefully this fixes that issue for most of you.

1 Like

Very nicely made dynamic script. Great for servers with small or big populations. It reminds me a lot of FivePD functions but done correctly with excellent optimization. 12/10 would recommend it to any server owner!

Bought this script for the community I play in, it’s made the downtime hours really fun! Would recommend for anyone else 100% He also fixed an issue I had with my notifications super quick, 10/10

QBCore version now has support for ox menu as a configurable option.

ESX version now supports the built in menu system as a configurable option.

a week ago, it worked. Put it in main server, it didnt work. Went back to test server where it was working, and now its not. This is Warning:

why? I pull them over, they dont follow and evade. The ui comes up I ask for ID and get nothing. I search car, emote works, but no notice. I tell them to get out, it tells me they did, but they are still sitting in the car. Would love a fix, because when it worked, it was great. I didn’t change a thing.

Any plans on ESX/Ox_lib/OX_target compatibility?

Found what it was. You need to be a police officer when you join the server, or else it didn’t work. I had switched jobs through multijob when I started using the resource. I relogged and now it works beautifully as intended. Thank you

There’s an ESX version, however it doesn’t support the ox_lib stuff, ox_target isn’t used as we don’t use any target system for the script. However there’s an option in the esx version to use the native menu that comes with ESX.

this is unavailable it seems. is this why the menu won’t pop up? where can i get an alternative?

maybe this would work please let me know thinking about getting this script… nighmares/nh-context (github.com)

you can now use ESX/OX/NH after a recent download i found out, been running with ox and no issues really

2 Likes