[PAID] [QB/ESX] TebIT: Mechanical Engineer

Mechanical Engineer

Mechanical Engineering facilitates custom engine building with full component fabrication to further enhance our Vehicle Tuning resource. Premade items along with job inventories are also an option for those who are less mechanically-minded.

• Ability to craft custom engines and components.
  • Each component has its own subset of stats that effect engine behaviour and characteristics.
  • Material stats (e.g: weight and strength) effect engine durability.
  • Forced induction systems (single or twin turbo, roots or centrifugal superchargers).
  • Restrict sizes of engines in vehicles by class.
  • Engine and component storage points with configurable job, gang or character access restrictions.

Config

The configuration for this resource is depthy.
All relevant information has been spread out across the wiki.
For more information, feel free to contact me via DM

Usage

Check out the wiki for an update-to-date list of dependencies, conflicting resources, examples, and proper export documentation. You can otherwise contact me via DM for further instruction.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3000+
Requirements ti_utils
Requirements ti_vehicleTuning
Support Yes
6 Likes

Are you gonna do a package deal for your mechanic stuff? hahahah we looking at changing everything this morning lol

2 Likes

Definitely will be in time!

Same as the previous set of release we done (“vehicle ownership”), they’ve now been discounted and added to a combined package prior to this set of release.

1 Like

This and vehicle tuning take mechanics to the next level.

2 Likes

This script have a Keymaster / escrow system?
Very big script! I want buy

1 Like

It’s on the escrow system. All of the configuration listed on the wiki is accessible though :slight_smile:

1 Like

so the tuning is required if i want to use this?

1 Like

Yup, thats right- this resource only facilitates the engine building (and swapping into/from vehicles) for vehicle tunings engine system.

im looking to possibly get this system. do you have any plans to add oil changes to the motors?

I don’t have any immediate plans to add oil changes, but it’s a good suggestion :slight_smile: I’ll keep it in mind in the future

1 Like