[PAID] [QB/ESX/Standalone] P22 | Prop Spawner (Police/Etc)

P22 Police Props
Interactive and immersive prop spawning system.

Initial config includes police items, but can be used to spawn any prop.
Example config template for qb-radialmenu included, and event usage examples.

0.00ms Idle, 0.10ms when placing a prop due to raycasting.

Previews

Idle:
Placing:

Requirements:

• cd_drawtextui (FREE)
  • OneSync Infinity

Video Showcase: p22_policeprops
Tebex Link: https://project22.tebex.io/package/5013092

4 Likes

Just a few questions because im intrested in a new prop spawner:
-Working with Onesync Infinity?
-Is the script open to edit or protected?
-The ms in resmon?

Hey, the other developer working on this -

• Onesync Infinity only (Since we use CreateObject RTC)
  • The script config is adjustable so you can add your own props
  • I’ll get Frag to reply back with a video showing the resmon
2 Likes

As @Stroudy mentioned,

Yes, onesync infinity is a requirement.

The script is objuscated via escrow, except the config where you can add new items which are spawned with an easy trigger. If you have a usage requirement that would need modifications to the main script then we can talk about that.

resmon sits at 0.00ms on idle, and 0.10ms when placing props due to the usage of raycasting.

2 Likes

Thx a lot :slight_smile:

Small update: (V1.0.1)
Added continuous placement option to the config for each object. As default the cones will not take you out of placement mode when placing one.

Can you please share the config file here to see the events and it’s content.

thank you.

Absolutely.

Config
Config = {}

Config.Objects = {
  ["cone"] = {model = `prop_roadcone02a`, continuousPlacement = true},
  ["barrier"] = {model = `prop_barrier_work06a`, continuousPlacement = false},
  ["roadsign"] = {model = `prop_snow_sign_road_06g`, continuousPlacement = false},
  ["tent"] = {model = `prop_gazebo_03`, continuousPlacement = false},
  ["light"] = {model = `prop_worklight_03b`, continuousPlacement = false},
}
Events

To enter placement mode with a cone:

TriggerEvent('p22_policeprops:client:spawn', {prop = "cone"})

To enter delete mode:

TriggerEvent('p22_policeprops:client:remove')

i have more questions.

what happen to the object when the player leave the server?
can other cops delete other cops objects?

thank you.

The objects are persistent, and other police can delete the objects as they have a statebag set :slight_smile:

I have a question, ÂżIs there any way, in your script, that the props are usable items and that when used they trigger the action of putting them on the ground? I am looking for someone who can do something like that, Great Script btw

Yes, that exact functionality can be done with this script. I just used the radial in the example for ease of use.

Does not work well on ESX. It is encrypted and cannot be checked. I am trying to contact the creator but he does not answer or offer any help.

They charge you more than the average for a script with very little configuration (In the config there is not much help, they only provide for the installation 2 events xd, nothing more… for you to adapt it to your way, and can give hundreds of failures), yes… and it is not a 5 $ script, it costs much more.

In my case it didn’t work correctly, the objects are duplicated and it’s not intuitive to solve, I tried to contact by mail and I didn’t receive an answer and by discord the attitude leaves a lot to be desired, besides just giving you empty answers with an aggressive tone.

There are many other better options, such as Codesign, which even costs less and offers all the experience of Codesign’s professional team… I see a bad future for this group of “programmers I see” if they continue with this attitude.

Regarding our apparently broken script:
Other people who’d purchased the script have had zero issues so far with using it.
The two provided triggers are more than enough to make this script function in the way in which it was intended, and further suggestions have lead to us implementing new features such as usable items.

I must stress that OneSync infinity is a REQUIREMENT.

So in your config you posted above, cone has a continuousPlacement of true, which to me would indicate that when you trigger to place the cone, you could keep placing more cones until you have them setup and then press a certain key or whatever to stop placing them but in your demo video, you opened your radial menu for each cone placed? I like the idea of this but would need to know if we could trigger a prop event and just keep placing that prop until we are have them all setup because I intend to trigger the events using ox_target on certain vehicles and don’t want to have to keep running back to the vehicle each time.

Hey dude, I recorded the video before implementing the continuous placement option. It works exactly as you described, you place one with left click and you are instantly placing the next one.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

So I’m having an issue with this. I added a couple extra props in the Config.Objects and we are able to place them properly, however we cannot remove them like we can the rest?