[PAID] [QB/ESX/STANDALONE] Advanced Radio with Range feature!

Unlisted, please go to: [PAID][STANDALONE/QB/ESX] Advanced Radio V2

1 Like

Is there an ability to lock channels to gangs and jobs?

Not sure if this is a limitation within pma/mumble, but is there any chance of multiple radio channels at the same time?

I know this is possible with ts3 based VOIP solutions, but never seen it in mumble based.

It’s PMA limitation, it is possible. But it’s really specific thing, that’s why probably no one rebuilt voice resource with this functionality.

For QBCore, yes, it is fully supported. For ESX, you would have to change a bit one function for it work, but it is easily done. If you open a ticket in our discord, I can help with that.

So, check it. I bought this, it wasn’t working. I opened a ticket, 3 minutes later, this dude was asking me question’s to assist with some of the BEST support I’ve ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Faster than rCore. Super amazing resource, super WELL written, I literally wanted this for so long and bam, it seemed to good to be true, but, it’s GREAT.

He assisted me for over 3 hours, ONLY for it to be another poorly written resource blocking his. Truly, buy this. i am not kidding.

Even works well with the megaphone i use with a custom pma-voice. What a guy, what a resource, MUST BUY.

2 Likes

v1.1.0 released

• Support for old QB inventory added;
  • Unknown data error fix;
  • Added support to whitelist specific people to restricted channels by their license or steamid;
  • Various small fixes;

so how do you add gangs? would you have to whitelist all members individual? an not just do a “gang” check through QBCORE?!