[PAID][QB/ESX] SSDev Arcade - Claw Machine

SSDev Studio - Arcade Claw Machine

SSDev Arcade Claw Machine mimics the claw machine found in GTA:O! Customizable in many ways, win a prize and decide if you want to execute your own event, or give money or items as a reward for each prize in the machine!

Important Links

Dependencies

• SSDev_Framework (This allows the use of multiple frameworks. Github/Download)
  • QBTarget (Optional)
  • QTarget (Optional)

Features:

• Optimized
    • 0.00ms when not using a claw machine
    • 0.01ms when near a claw machine
    • 0.2ms when actively using a claw machine
  • Activatable by QBTarget/QTarget/Command/Distance check/Event
  • Works across multiple frameworks ESX | QB-Core | Custom (Standalone)
  • Machine sounds
  • Custom winnable prizes (Give Items, Give Money, Trigger Event when a prize is won)
  • Server determines the winnable prizes in a game.
  • Custom win rate for prizes
  • Proper animations

Screenshots

Machine

Checkout our other scripts!

InsideTrack

Code is accessible All apart from client.lua
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~800
Requirements READ DEPENDENCIES
Support Yes
18 Likes

Totaly Amazing i love it haha

2 Likes

Ive been waiting for someone to make this…AMAZING JOB!!!

1 Like

Why didnt you add the framework stuff in the script, Why make people add a extra script that does stuff your could of just added to the script?

1 Like

Because lets say you purchase 5 scripts from someone, you’d then need to make the framework code changes in 5 different resources, if you ever wanted to edit it in the future, you got to edit it, 5 different times…

Whereas, we opted for -
Install the one framework resource, change what you need to and it works across all scripts.

1 Like

What are you talking about. You could do it just about the same way you are but have that file in the script. Drag and drop that updated framework file and reup to keymaster.
But you do you mate, still a good release.

what are you talking about? so he’d still have to update 5 resources if he wanted to make changes to that specific code lmao

First decent post i’ve seen here in a while, nice one.

1 Like

Appreciated :+1:

2 Likes

What a great script well done!

1 Like

A good lookin’ resource nice job

I also purchased their inside-track, and they were very quick to add most of my suggestions into the script, keep up the good work !

1 Like

i love it. You did a really, good job on this one<3

1 Like

Good Work :tada:

1 Like

Is it possible to make this pay to play?

Yes, you can customize it in the config to take x amount of currency or items from the player to get them to play.

1 Like

Thank you! Going to buy it now.

Picked this up last night and installed it. VERY cool script! Works great, resmon is nothing, sounds, and controls are great. Support is top notch, and friendly. So glad I bought this, gonna make a great addition to my server. #blackmarket Claw Machine. LOL

1 Like

this work on esx legacy? installed it and everything seems to load good just the machines are not appearing but have no errors.

you find a solution to this?