[PAID] [QB & ESX] Loaf - Advanced housing

Parts of the resource can be edited, the events of the garage can however not be changed. I can send you the two events triggered for the garage if you’d like to try and implement them yourself.

Thats something I had planned, and could definitivt add in the future

i send you yesterday a friend request on D to be able to write you an pm. To receive my license keys.

1 Like

MLO support would be awesome.

I really like the script when it works well, the interiors, furnishing ect, I even passed a list with the updated furniture to the creator. The only problem I have with the script are the keys since I use extendemode, which shares almost all the code with esx 1.2, which is not supposed to give problems because if I compare the code that should change, it is similar and everything works, it just takes a long time to decree the key, a few minutes and it can be up to 10 minutes or more, and that becomes uncomfortable. It is the only problem that I put to the script. I have reported this bug, in a ticket but stopped getting answers, a few days ago, he told me that it would be fixed, and I’m still waiting. I have other purchased scripts where you report and the bugs usually give more priority to fix them. When this bug is fixed I will edit this revision of the script. But in general I like it, it should improve the support and the treatment of its clients is the only thing, the same is that there are many of us asking stupid questions, which I do not doubt. It happens everywhere, but I think good support goes a long way.

I’m glad you enjoy the script and I’m sorry to hear about the issue you are having. I am not at home right now, which is why I haven’t fixed the bug yet. It is a pretty easy bug to fix, and I will make an update (probably tomorrow) that fixes the issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve now made an update that should fix your issue, make sure to set CheckDistance to false in the config.lua

If right now it works perfect, thank you very much for the quick help. My recommendation to anyone who wants a good house system. I would need to let it be used in MLO and something to change colors to the walls and more customization options for users

Does this work for extendedmode (EXM)?

I believe @Marius_Neuronis uses this script with EXM.

yes i working now perfect

Does this have the ability for realtors? Can you create houses on the fly? How does that work

do i have to set the coords for each house i would like to lock?

Right now, you can only buy houses from markers. I have plans to add an realtor job, but not 100% sure I will add it.

You can not create houses on the fly, you have to add them manually in the config

What do you mean? You have to add all houses manually in the config if that is what you mean :slight_smile:

Do you know if your Garage Script interferes with CoDesigns Garage Script pr can the housing script integrate if I was to Purchase the housing script from your Tebex?

Unlisted at developers request.

Have you took this down?

Due to FiveM’s new release rules, this has been temporarily taken down. Not sure when it will be up again, trying to find a solution that works out for everyone.

To elaborate on Loaf’s statement, after the update of our Release Rules & FAQ paid section we began reaching out to developers to assist with ensuring compliance. Loaf has been phenomenal in working with us on this and has been incredibly flexible.

The Collective is eagerly working with Tebex to provide developers a safe, effective method to provide their resources to their customers in a fashion in which is in compliance with our rules. We thank Loaf for working with us and understanding this issue and we look forward to continuing that relationship.

2 Likes

Any update on this i check everyday I need this script lol