[PAID] [QB & ESX] Loaf - Advanced housing

Right now you can only add houses via the config, and only buy from markers directly. I have plans to add a realtor job in the future, as an addon.

1 Like

Very well, just a suggestion should put a variable, in the configuration, that the house blips are activated by approximate, because 340 blips on the map is a lot, it is solved by enabling it by the player’s approximation in the area of 500 meters.

That’s a good idea. I will add that to the next update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does it work with an MultiChar System?

1 Like

Yeah, on my dev server I use it with kashacters. You just need to add the tables to kashacters or whatever multichar system you use. I added the tables:

• loaf_housing → identifier
  • loaf_bought_houses → owner
  • loaf_keys → identifier

Helo! Does it work esx 1.2? Weight system? Thank you for the answer.

Yeah, it was made for v1 final weight, I’m pretty sure v1.2.0 is almost the same as v1 final. If something doesn’t work, let me know and I will help you

I cant join your DC Server. It says: “Invitation cannot be accepted”

I sent an invite to you in PM :slight_smile:

Is it possible to have the keys has a separate item?

1 Like

Is this version a fix for blinking housing shells? Or is it still a problem

1 Like

A vSync resource modified to fix the blinking issue is included. You must remove your other weathersync scripts if you are going to use that one.

1 Like

Not at the moment, no. Due to how esx is made, this will probably never be a feature, sadly.

I dont use esx so this is useless to me but the little popups are neat(like the one that says press g to manage house.

How are you doing the pop ups? is it just labels or some sort of DUI

1 Like

The function I use to draw 3D helptext is this:

DrawTxt3D = function(coords, text, sound, force)
    if not Config.Use3DText and not force then
        HelpText(text, (sound == true))
        return
    end

local str = text

local start, stop = string.find(text, "~([^~]+)~")
    if start then
        start = start - 2
        stop = stop + 2
        str = ""
        str = str .. string.sub(text, 0, start) .. "   " .. string.sub(text, start+2, stop-2) .. string.sub(text, stop, #text)
    end

AddTextEntry(GetCurrentResourceName(), str)
    BeginTextCommandDisplayHelp(GetCurrentResourceName())
    EndTextCommandDisplayHelp(2, false, false, -1)

SetFloatingHelpTextWorldPosition(1, coords)
	SetFloatingHelpTextStyle(1, 1, 2, -1, 3, 0)
end

I don’t know why but inside the house the light is flackering and it’s dark and everywhere is water when it rains outside. How to fix this?

In the download you got a vSync resource, replace your current weather sync with that one.

This is really awesome bro¡¡¡¡!!!

1 Like

@NewSkill wardrobe has now been added, https://youtu.be/w7xha9PVmCo

1 Like

can the resource be edited?
i want to add my own garage stuff to it. Means i need to change the include of your garage to simply open my garage for the property.

also 1 suggestion to add the wardrobe to objects like a wardrobe. I really like it to have more variations for furniture so they have functions. Then it makes more sense to buy some i think :slight_smile: