[PAID][QB][ESX] Advanced speed camera/radar with sabotage and penalty point system and props

Hi, yeah just pushed update to keymaster, now you can choose if you want items removed from player in configuration file:

To save your time you can just replace these files:
client/cl_sabotage.lua,
server/sv_sabotage.lua

and add Config.removeItemsOnUse = true in configuration file :slight_smile:

1 Like

unique five star support

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

why did it start giving me this error today and the cop can’t fix the radar

Hi, did you change anything in sql table manually ? Does it appear when you load into server or when you are doing something ?

not until yesterday it was working normally

radars work normally and penalties and points are added up

So error appears when you try to fix it ?

of course

And if you try to sabotage it also throws error like this ?

Hello, amazing script with props and all ideas. Love it! Hoping to see qb version

when I sabotage it, it doesn’t give any error, only when I type the repair command it gives me this error

Check your dm :slight_smile:

Thanks man, it’s on my list but right now I’m stuck doing my mechanic script :slight_smile:

1 Like

Updated [2023-09-09]:

1. Fixed /checkradars command so it shouldn’t throw error anymore.
  2. Added 38 locations in configuration file (Big thanks to @Zver97 for locations :slight_smile:)

P.S you can just replace cl_sabotage.lua file for this update :slight_smile:

BLACK FRIDAY
it’s up to 35% off all escrowed resources till 12:00AM (EST) :slight_smile:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Hi if you’re looking to buy any of my resources now it’s great time to do so, because it’s 20% off all escrowed resources till 2023/01/05 :slight_smile:

Updated [2024-02-18]:

1.Added support for QB core

Sorry @Frequency_Studios and @FurmaZ it took me so long :slight_smile:

1 Like

HAPPY EASTER!
Hi if you’re looking to buy any of my resources now it’s great time to do so, because it’s 20% off all escrowed resources till 2024/04/02 (price in the store is lowered by 20%) :slight_smile:

Updated [2024-03-31]:

1.Added GPS item, with it players can see where are speed cameras are located :slight_smile: