[PAID] [QB-CORE] r14-smallresources | A pack of small features and QoL updates, including DISABLING ACTION MODE

Hey all,

Hey everyone, a small release here. This is a pack of small resources which add some minor new features as well as a bunch of QoL updates. The main new features included are going to be the camera improvements which allow players to 'peek through the first person view by holding their change camera keybind, and forcing first person when aiming from a vehicle, driving, or anytime you are aiming. The rest of the script are mainly just setting native ped config flags, or doing things that other free resources do, so if you don’t want to pay for this script you truly can find alternatives. As always with r14 resources, all code is unencrypted and open source, you are free to use it in anyway you wish other than reselling it and use it elsewhere in your server to improve other resources.

For those that do want to pay, and just want an easy drag and drop resource that combines a bunch of existing resources or threads you’ve added to your server, r14-smallresources is available on tebex for 6.99.

Vehicle Improvements:

- ability to disable in-air control of vehicle
- ability to disable rolling vehicles on their roofs
- disable engine auto-on and auto-off
- door commands useable inside and outside of the vehicle
- livery command, able to be restricted to emergency services or admins, returns number of vehicles when used without argument
- seat command, able to return number of seats when used without argument
- dome light command for toggling the interior lights
- window command for rolling up/down vehicle windows

Combat Improvements:

- disable combat roll (mostly)
- ability to disable auto-reload while on foot, require manual reloads
- ability to force weapon flashlights to stay on while not aiming

Ped Improvements:

- Disable action mode! Really! No more running around weird after shooting
- Disable melee alternate keybind (R)
- Disable helmet armor
- Disable motorcycles and planes from giving you helmets
- Adds night vision for configurable night vision hats/helmets, configurable for your EUP, and ability to require an item
- ability to keep hats on by default when entering vehicles

Camera Improvements:

- Ability to 'peek' into first person, and return to previous view by holding change camera
- Ability to force players into first person for aiming, aiming from vehicle, or driving

This script is not escrowed, and you are free to modify and expand it to suit your server’s needs.

Video preview can be found here

Dependencies:

• qb-core

Resmon Usage:

• 0.04 - 0.06ms, idle and peak

This script is available for $6.99 at:

https://r14-dev.tebex.io/package/5373867

FAQ:

Q: This doesn’t seem like it should be a paid release, couldn’t I code it myself?
A: Yes, you can, if you want to do it yourself that then go do it.

Q: Is this really framework dependent? Can I convert it?
A: Yes and no, the main dependencies are in the vehicle commands, and if you want to require an item for night vision. The resource could be easily converted by someone with experience in lua development.

Q: This seems expensive?
A: It’s seven bucks, most of it’s functionalities can be found in free scripts, and you can figure out how to code the rest of it if you don’t want to pay!

Code accessible Yes
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) 500 client-side, 60 server-side
Requirements QB-Core Framework
Support For the original code, limited support for modifications

If you want to disable action mode, but do not way to pay for the script, simply add this code to any client-side file in an active resource.

CreateThread(function()
    while true do
        Wait(1000)
        ped = PlayerPedId()
    end
end)

CreateThread(function() -- disables action mode!
    while true do
        Wait(0)    
        SetPedResetFlag(ped, 200, 1) end -- THIS KEEPS YOU FROM WALKING AROUND LIKE AN ASSHOLE AFTER PUNCHING, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO DISABLE IT
    end
end)
4 Likes

How come qb-core is a dependency if it’s small resources ?

the resource qb-smallresources is dependent on qb-core.

Q: Is this really framework dependent? Can I convert it?
A: Yes and no, the main dependencies are in the vehicle commands, and if you want to require an item for night vision. The resource could be easily converted by someone with experience in lua development.

Did you ever finish your evidence script? Seems like it will never come out of early access. Or get fixed spamming errors

If you know of any errors please share them, I have actually been playing in a server using it in a live setting and have not seen any so far except once that was fixed on a subsequent build, I have tried as best as possible to fix errors as they come up

And major features are still being added, so for at least another update or two it will remain with the early access tag until I can make sure it’s been running for awhile with no reported errors

1 Like