[PAID][PROPS][ANIM] Medical pack - Props & Animations

:syringe: A pack of 17 medical props and 9 animations for your FiveM server :syringe:

It contains :

• Adevil tablet
  • Amaxicillin tablet
  • Delseum tablet
  • Myoflex tablet
  • Oxycalin tablet
  • Tylenal tablet
  • Viagro tablet
  • Pills
  • Syrup
  • Bandage
  • Defibrillator
  • Gauze
  • Blood Pressure cuff
  • Radiography
  • Scalpel
  • Syringe
  • Thermometer

AND

• Bandage animation
  • Self arm bandage animation
  • Self leg bandage animation
  • Defibrillator animation
  • Injection animation
  • Pills animation
  • Surgery animation
  • Temperature check animation
  • Radiography animation
  • folder with icones for inventory (100x100)

:shopping_cart: Purchase on TEBEX
:cinema: VIDEO

:warning: Props are obfuscate. You are not allowed to modify props or sell them. No .ymap provided.
To retrieve a package you have just purchased, go to FiveM Keymaster then to Purchased Assets.

:books: Directory, bones and coordinations are provided in the READ ME and you can find help for your dpemotes inside.
:warning: If you want to use them in your own script please don’t forget to create object, attach it to ped, request animation etc. You can easily find how to do with some research.

Plaster cast, neck brace, arm sling script
Pastries props
Street food
Wallet pack - FREE
Food pack 1

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
7 Likes

if it was 5 i was buying but 8 for like 10 props when you have other props there like 25 props for the same price nope

Good for you :hugs:
(And it’s not “just” 10 props but 17 props and 9 animations :kissing_heart:)

I was a fan of the wallet props you made, these are just as nice and just as useful for medical RP. Nice one.

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

This is cheap, I find a lot of users on the forums like to voice things as being overpriced. Some are indeed overpriced although to call this expensive when it’s less than 10 euros and has multiple props is outrageous. I am sure server owners can afford to spend 10 euros on props that enhance roleplay for their community, if not then no worries. You don’t need to purchase it. No hate just giving my opinion as people seem to forget how much work it is to create models. :smile:

1 Like

Your support about this is really appreciated :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Of course, I am a creator myself. I understand how it feels. :handshake:

Wallet props were mentioned, do those also come with animations and stuff? I like these props. Getting them next pay day :smiley:

Hello, just click on the link and you’ll get your answer :wink:
Wallet pack contains just props. You’ll have to add/create props in your wallet script and request animations you want (like ‘mp_common’, ‘givetake1_a’ or the scenario ‘PROP_HUMAN_ATM’, ‘ATM’ if you have them in your dpemotes)