[PAID] Police Matrix Board

Purchase Here - https://officergalvin-development.tebex.io/package/5231448

About:
This is a UK Police Issued Matrix Board, suitable for any server, no matter the framework. We have added Still Text,** Flashing Text** & The Choice of Cycling between two Text’s.

Config:
Within the Allowed Vehicles Array, you can enter the:
◉ Vehicles Spawn Code
◉ X Coordinate
◉ Y Coordinate
◉ Z Coordinate

Toggling the Matrix Board:
To toggle the Matrix Board, use /togglematrixboard in chat and it will spawn in the back of your vehicle if the Spawn Code is correct per the config.json.

Activating The Matrix Board
To show the GUI, use /matrix and it will pop up.

Following this, you can turn the power on via the Power Icon then choose the selected Text by using the Up and Down Icons, followed by clicking the X Icon to close the GUI.

To make the text flash, ensure the power is on, choose the text and click the Sun / Star Icon at the bottom left on the GUI, followed by clicking the X Icon to close the GUI.

To choose two different types of text, click on the Bulb icon at the far right of the GUI and choose the two Texts, followed by clicking the X Icon to close the GUI.

Video of Release:

Screenshots

Update
Added the use of Custom Text to be entered via the GUI, displaying on the Matrix Board.

Updated GUI and allowed for developers to edit position of Matrix Board In-Game - Saving to Config.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 596
Requirements None
Support Yes
4 Likes

Very cool! Is possible to translate also?

Not a feature I thought of adding due to the Matrix Board being used IRL within the UK. Once I add a new feature of typing your own messages, then it would support your request :slight_smile:

awesome script but way to expensive for 600 Lines in opinion anyway keep up that great work ^^

Only is due to what I’m adding next without raising the price. Of which is adding your own text, should be updated with this tomorrow.

We have since updated this and added the use of custom text: