[PAID] PMA Radio Script with player list UI

Any way you could link us a pic / video, really interested in that bit

Two things, the radio list doesn’t seem to be working on my server. I have it enabled but so I’m not sure if that’s just a me thing. Also could you make it so your character reaches up to their shoulder when pressing the hotkey to talk on the radio

Is it possible to have an animation when talking over radio ?

Yes, that feature is included in pma voice. If you go to the PMA voice GitHub it shows all the documentation on how to enable/disable certain features.

Is it normal ?

Amazing script! Nice UI. Been looking for something like this.

1 Like

It just doesn’t display the channel radio list. But in other servers it does.

• Updated with support for the latest version of PMA voice.
  • Now has a Config option to enable/disable mic clicks.
  • Now has a Config option to enable if you aren’t using esx_identity, this will fix the issue for esx users having null character names.
  • Now has a Config option to display your callsigns on QBCore if you have one (this was already supported by server core which can be found in my releases).
  • Fixed an issue where the radio list wouldn’t show while using it as standalone.

man steam name showing instead of ingame character name.im using esx version

Read the config option for identity, if you aren’t using esx_identity it won’t use your character name on esx. For qb-core and my server core it’ll always show character names though

Unlisted, link for v2 added to post instead.

i need the V1 of the radio i only have the V2 can i get it ?
because i like the V1 more

One server I used to play on allowed for players to change their callsign and name inside of the radio. The new server I play on does not have this feature. However, my callsign and name from the old server transferred to my new server. Is there a way to clear my info on the radio so the radio will display my Steam Name and not my old callsign and name from the old server?

1 Like

I am trying to make it so everyone can use it and I see the ace perms spot at the bottom and I have no core. How am I supposed to set it so everyone can use it?

so its broken for me lol i cant speak with it everything else works

Just don’t whitelist the channels

Not an issue with the radio, your issue is with pma-voice. The radio doesn’t handle anything voice related.

Does anyone know how to set your name back to your original Steam Name if you changed your name through the radio?

Same issue, let me know if you find a answer lol

How can I translate this