[PAID] PMA Radio Script with player list UI

The radio doesn’t effect mic clicks, it must be something in your PMA configuration.

Updated:

• Added config option to remove people from the radio when they die.
  • You can now use both the keybind and item at the same time with separate config options.
  • ESX and QBCore will now also use player names like Server Core on the radio list.
  • You will now disconnect from the radio if you no longer have the item on you.
1 Like

Was working fine with 3 different radio using pma-voice…it don’t using yours…

Hello, I wanted to know if it was functional with Mumble VOIP ?

do you realy need pm-voice or does it work alsou without it?

It only works with PMA-Voice at this time.

PMA-Voice is a requirement.

As of now it only supports PMA voice as in my opinion that’s the only good actively maintained VOIP script. If another VOIP system comes out and gets proper maintenance I will implement support for it also. I didn’t support ■■■■ or mumble as

• ■■■■ requires the client to run a 3rd party application which I don’t want to encourage.
  • Mumble-VOIP and other VOIP scripts that I know of are no longer maintained and I don’t feel it’s wise to encourage the use of those either, if the OP’s or a community member decides to start maintaining them though I will implement support.
1 Like

Hello, I have an error on the basic script, can you help me?
SCRIPT ERROR: @scully_radio/server/main.lua:73: attempt to index a nil value (upvalue ‘ESX’)

Do you have the latest version?

Do you use ESX?

Did you edit anything?

Did you change your esx trigger with some form of anticheat?

I have the same error, and I have not changed the trigger

Sorry for the delay in response, I am running ESX last versions. But I have an AntiCheat ATG . Thank you in advance for your help and no I have not touched anything in the files.

Hi. i’ve just purchase now. fresh install no error bt not working. Can u help me plz ??? I’ve bind key (O). and nothing. I dotn show the radio nothing…

And if i want use item What is the item needed ? ‘radio’ ? if yes. he’s not usable. How it work thks.

@Scullyy

No error. I use pma-voice for my phone and is working good.

Scully = {
    Framework = "esx", -- scully_core = scully, ESX = esx, QBCore = qbcore, None = "none"
    EnableList = true, -- Enable/disable radio list.
    UseItem = false, -- Enable/disable if you want to use it as an item. (Only works with QBCore and ESX)
    UseKeybind = true, -- Enable/disable if you want to use a keybind.
    DeathDisconnect = true, -- Enable/disable if you want the player to be disconnected when they die.
    ListInterval = 5, -- How often should the list update in seconds?
    whitelistedAccess = { -- What channels should be whitelisted and what jobs should have access to them?
        [1] = {
            "police"
        },
        [2] = {
            "police"
        },
        [3] = {
            "police"
        },
        [4] = {
            "ems"
        },
        [5] = {
            "ems"
	    },
        [6] = {
            "ems"
        },
        [10] = {
            "police",
		    "ems"
		}
    },
    UseStandalonePerms = true, -- Enable/disable the standalone permission system.
    standaloneUsers = { -- You can use any identifier here, not needed unless Framework is set to "none"
        ["discord:172755871137398785"] = "police",
        ["discord:172755871137398785"] = "ems"
    }
}

Radio FAQ
I don’t see the radio in my keymaster?
If you don’t see the radio in your keymaster please allow up to 24 hours and if it still doesn’t show open a support ticket by doing !new tebex in #bot-commands.

My PMA voice isn’t starting / The radio isn’t working?
If your PMA voice isn’t starting you need to make sure you are on the latest version of PMA voice and have onesync enabled, if it still doesn’t work then please update your artifacts to anything above 4837. I suggest 5181 at the time of this post.

Whenever I change the volume it breaks my radio?
If changing the volume prevents you from hearing anybody then you need to update your pma voice to the latest release version.

How do I edit such a such?
I will not be able to assist you with any edits to the resource, I only provide as is but if you have any suggestions then feel free to make them. :slight_smile:

How to use multiple keys to open?
Under RegisterCommand("radio", function() add the below.

if not IsControlPressed(0, key ID) then
    return
end
-- The key ID's can be found here: https://docs.fivem.net/docs/game-references/controls/

I have some problem I will message you …

Please read the FAQ above

I will see but my version will update above 4837

pma will not delet

Any screenshots / videos of the up to date version that shows the players in radio list?

My Radio list doesn’t seem to be working but I have seen it working in another server I’ve been in