[PAID] Pet Shop & Pet Script

giphy

Hello first of all, hello, today as DebuX team, I will introduce our new project Pet Shop & Pet Script.

Shop Main Menu

Shop İtems

Shop Show Item

Ped Process Menu

Config

WATCH :

-Clean UI
-Clean Code
-Low Resmon
-Responsive UI
-Support after sale

Code is accessible 2 version avaible
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +2500
Requirements After the config settings, you can use the classic version as qb and esx.
Support Yes

15EUR + TAX
https://debux.tebex.io

25EUR + TAX [OPEN SOURCE]
https://debux.tebex.io

Browse Our Weazel Tablet Project Now 50% OFF

Check out our most preferred project in the last days

Other Project

[QB - ESX] Bank System - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community
[PAID] Identity & Spawn Selector - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community
[FREE] Status Hud (customizable) - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community
[PAID] 24/7 SHOP & Item Selling - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community
[QB] Multicharacter -Redesign | Open Source- - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

2 Likes

What does “Low Resmon” mean exactly??

a loop doesn’t work while a pet is walking around and doing all its moves, so it won’t overload players’ computers as much as they can

Thanks for reporting my mistake.

okay, but id doesn`t answers my question. I would really like to buy open source but without a number to work with i cant :confused: so can you tell me idle+use? do you got a testserver? or can you provide me escorwed for 1-2 days to test? Would be great

Bought the open source version, when i saw the code i dont know what you want to do.

I buy a cat and get a husky.

Please rework the whole code.

1 Like

10EUR + TAX
20EUR + TAX OOPEN SOURCE]
Not even better

thanks for saving me 25€ kush

hello, you can quickly solve a problem by contacting us.

@ResideRP

Hi, can you tell me how the resmon looks? The Developer dont want to answer me twice.

Hello, normally there is no active loop so 0 resmon but if you are inside the shop it will be a value like 0.06

If you have more questions, you can reach me via DM.

With the dog next to me and the menu open :

While in the market:

looks amazing

UPDATE 0.01

-Fixed only husky pad being spam
-MLO enabled
-CMD bug fixed

NOT : You can contact me.

thank you <3

1 Like

Those who can’t buy and access the new version can contact me.

Hello, I would like to buy this, but I have to be absolutely sure that it works for ESX.

After configuring with all kinds of infrastructure, it works, if you have problems with the installation, create a ticket on our server and I will help you immediately.

UPDATE 0.02

-Player name is now determined via config.lua infrastructure problems so fixed

-Fixed animal spawn issue

-By default, a version compatible with qb and esx versions has been added, you can easily update it for other versions.

-Empty prints removed

-Fixed the issue where the pet would not disappear after returning the pet

NOT : Contact me if you haven’t downloaded the update.

all fixed :100: :100: :100: