[PAID] Paint Shop | Chameleon Paints & Custom Colors

BBV X WORLD | PAINT SHOP

BBV X WORLD | Paint Shop is a standalone (works on any framework) resource that gives players unprecedented control over their ride’s appearance. Say goodbye to mundane paint jobs and embrace the power of chameleon colors and personalized creations.

The resources has support for ESX/QB and QB/OX/BT target. It can be used also as a standalone resources without any framework. You can change everything in the script creating your perfect paint shop. By default the script comes with support for benny’s but you can move it anywhere you want using the config.lua file.
config.lua (8.0 KB) - config file
Lang.lua (273 Bytes) - lang file

unmentioned features : Discord Logs, Very Optimized, Mixed Paints, Fully Synced and ready for your server.
Get rid of the boring paintjobs and grab our resource today.

Chameleon Colors :

Custom (RGB) Paints :

Gameplay Footage:

You can also mix Chameleon with RGB :

[Video1] - [Video2] - [Video3] - [Video4]

Interested in the script? want to get rid of the boring paints?
Grab the resource from here :

BBV X WORLD | Paint Shop - Buy Escrow

BBV X WORLD | Paint Shop - Buy Open Source

We are using the FiveM asset escrow system to protect sensitive files. You can read more about the escrow system here (Introducing Asset Escrow for your resources)

Credit : idea for the spraying I got from cyber garage.

Code is accessible Yes/No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1000+
Requirements No
Support Yes

32 Likes

Amazing !

3 Likes

Insane !

4 Likes

dope would be better if the player was actually painting the car with a paint gun

5 Likes

btw you can test/preview the chameleon paints inside my dev tool : GitHub - BuddyNotFound/bbv-paint: bbv-paint

Top colors

3 Likes

can i see the resmon?

2 Likes

There is already a video there showing it.

nice script, but

1. no multi job
  2. can place only in one lsc
  3. camera some times in space
  4. chameleon colors are often not retained
1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, I will try and make the description to state more clearly that it dosen’t support multijob. Camera is changeable from the config files and its made to always point at the car, if used in MLO, try lowering the camera hight.

1 Like

Get the open source and add those options yourself. :wink:

3 Likes

BBV X WORLD | Paint Shop

Fixed issue where there wasn’t a check if there is a vehicle in the ‘vehicle’ location on the chameleon paints.

open version have same problem with chameleon paint

no one ever reported any issue with that and all other issues reported where quickly fixed, if you have any issues you can open a ticket. Adding features you want is not an issue tho.

Also keep in mind that your garages are the ones that save paint, the chameleon paints use native colors so the should work on all garages

So it can only be setup in one place? or multiple locations

2 Likes

Currently there is only one locations, due to a lot of requests more will be added in the future.

Is there a plan for a payment method in future?

2 Likes

UPDATE