[PAID OR FREE] Pixel War V

PIXEL WAR V

This premium resource is a great addition to any server, providing a pixel war loadingscreen that comes close to the real r/place. The pixel war loadingscreen has been reproduced in detail and will continue to evolve to achieve perfection.

The pixel war loadingscreen is connected in cloud to make the biggest pixel war ever between FiveM servers.

This plugin is made by RAMEX_DELTA_GTA !

Paid or Free Resource

This is a free resource, but you can choose to pay to contribute to the pixel war fivem project.

Usage

• E - To close loadingscreen
  • set PixelName “Name Of Your Server” on server.cfg

Framework Integration - vRP / ESX / Others / All

Support

GameShop GTA are committed to ensuring high standard support is offered to all customers who have purchased this resource. Our support team will do our best to assist you, however in some circumstances we will be unable to assist, such as integrating it with a framework our support team may not be familiar.

Feedback

We appreciate feedback, bugs and suggestions related to Pixel War V and future plugins. We hope you enjoy using the resource and look forward to hearing from people and seeing videos/screenshots of the plugin in action!

Download Free or Buy it here and Join the Pixel War !!!

Thanks to people who participate in the project by donating :heart::pray:t3:

You can implement your own loadingscreen on pixelwar. Thank you :pray: i put here some screenshot of fivem community pixel :heart: :fire: . Join it now !!! :slight_smile: All content is authorised you can put your advertisement on it :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

DON’T FORGET TO PUT set PixelName “Name Of Your Server” on server.cfg for final ranking

Other resources :

:ghost:Among US
:gun: CS:GO
:oncoming_automobile: Beam NG
:racing_car: Steering Wheel V
:airplane: Joystick Compatibility
:heart:Character Creation V
:white_flower:AutomaticTranslator V
:speaking_head:Voice Recognition
Pokemon V

Code is accessible Tebex Asset
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 800
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
3 Likes

Hm who did you contact? Free resources must have a direct download not only Tebex

1 Like

Copy and paste from my old release i will take it away, yes give me 2 minutes and i’ll do that :handshake:

this are encryption script?..

hahaha… need pay

No put 0.0001 and it’s free. I will upload a free link via github too :man_facepalming:

Please specify the price you wish to pay. haha

You don’t need to pay it’s just if you want to buy it you can and if not just put 0.0001 on the price and the package will be free :wink:

Exactly why I asked for you to upload a direct link next to the Tebex link too (also mentioned in the rules for free releases)

Just quick question if it’s a tebex asset how can i do that ? I think it better to change the free release to paid and i add comment like you can download it for free
I think is better can you do this for me please :wink:

Now it much better i will add table with information too and modify my release content

Upload the code to github or directly to the forums, free releases may not be Escrow procted.

2 Likes

no bro i try it it say to put value like 1 dollar

and he calculate also vat

Totally wrong

dammm its working

1 Like

When I click on a pixel it drag’s even if I just tap click

That’s looks an Amazing Idea

1 Like

Yeaaa Don’t hesitate to share it :pray:t3:

Thanks to people who participate in the project by donating :heart::pray:t3:

Can you please expose a way to translate “Press E to quit”?

And I’d like to permanently integrate this into my own loading screen (as an option inside a tab), I think I can do it even with it being closed-source, but mightbe way easier if it was open source, do you plan for it to ever be?

By the way I think this is a genius idea, I will definitely try to use it, and I hope it gets popular!