[PAID] ONX Freemode Ped Blendable Faces

gta 5 onx mp ped faces asset pack

Purchase Link

Authors: ONX x Ceptar

ONX Mutliplayer Ped Faces Pack includes 45+ new ancestor models to blend and create unique characters. Blendable with existing vanilla faces, full facial features customization and remastered textures for the vanilla head models

This is a subscription add-on pack with optional replacement vanilla skin textures. Vanilla replace packs are also included. All face/head models come with fully optimized meshes, LODs and textures.

Below are visual representations of each face. Each head model is shown unaltered with intended skin tone, decorated but unaltered features and finally the same head mixed with another no more than 50% including facial feature changes.

Notes:

• Clothing, face accessories and hair displayed in promotional material not included.
  • The head models included in this pack can only be used to customize the faces on the MP_M_Freemode_01 and MP_F_Freemode_01 models.
  • Will require some scripting to make new faces compatible with your character creation menu. Links to documentation are in the package readme.
Code is accessible N/A
Subscription-based Yes
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
22 Likes

This is the game changer! Awesome work

3 Likes

everything is great bro except the subscription thing

5 Likes

Can this be a one time purchase thing?

5 Likes

Awesome sauce!

making this subscription is the biggest L atleast nopixels pack comes with server sided graphics :joy: if this pack can be changed into a one time purchase way more people including myself would buy it

4 Likes

Would also be more likely to consider if there was a 1 time purchase option

8 Likes

Here to echo the same sentiments as above I guess. Looks amazing and great for character customization, I wish it weren’t a subscription.

4 Likes

I completely agree with that sentiment. While the faces are super dope, tho the subscription gives off less desire to purchase it.

3 Likes

Thought wo what a nice thing then i saw its a subscription… Wow

2 Likes

We really needed this. Great job.

I would pay significantly more for a non-sub version; sub is a no-go.

6 Likes

Changed my mind. $10 a month is solid. Cheers!

I would buy this in a heartbeat if it was one time purchase!

1 Like

aah, excellent work! :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Love using your mods on ONX with these faces! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Love using these faces with your mods on ONX! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Also would buy if it wasn’t subscription

5 Likes

so you post that to ignore all this comments say something

are you going to make one time payment one day
@GTAWiseGuy

2 Likes

Ah the ol subscriptions, would highly consider it if it were a one time purchase kind of thing.