Code is accessible N/A
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements No
Support Yes
1 Like

That’s nice but expensive

1 Like

Thanks for your comment, I’m sure it’s worth every penny.

It is great work but as the last guy said, it is expensive. When you compare this with some of the other good modders that release MLOs of similiar custom quality then it does seem overpriced by like 10-15 euros or so. Of course value your work at what you feel it’s worth but with escrow security as well, you could afford to drop the price to a more reasonable level and you’d likely make more money overall.

1 Like

thanks for your feedback, i will consider adjusting the price

1 Like

The thing is people have released mlo’s in these gas stations for free. Yes, yours is nicer but people aren’t going to spend nearly $40 on one when they can just have a free one. Look at it as a marketing strategy. Like DZYB said others sell there’s for like $11-$17 USD. So now not only is your competition way lower but they are in that price range where people are like well it’s only $11 or it’s only $15 and they’re more willing to spend that amount.

1 Like

I understand, I think we exaggerated a little in the value, in the goal we always try to understand and hear the community take a look again at our tebex

Don’t take this as me being ignorant either. I like your work and am just trying to help you be more successful.

1 Like

yes of course, i understand you

considered buying it seen its 1 garage for the price its a no now