[PAID] [MLO] Pawn Shop

Discover the new pawn shop! We have three locations in town. Wide assortment of goods, affordable prices, and unique deal will cater to any taste. Come and check out our great deals today!

More Images

Price: €25.00 +VAT
Purchase :point_left:

Locations

Changelog 1.0
• Police shields and other inappropriate props have been removed and replaced

Includes:
• 3 locations in the city
• Main hall and office
• Changeable textures inside and outside
• Option to disable interior in locations you don’t need

:point_right: MY OTHER PROJECTS :point_left:

Subscription-based No
Requirements b2699+
Support Yes
5 Likes

Do you have the option to swap out the RP breaking props?

I need a pawn shop for my server and when I noticed the shield, c4 brick and missile it became a pass.

Literally everything else about these from the preview images looked great, except those items.

1 Like

I’m not sure how we can talk about any non-RP objects considering we’re talking about the world of GTA5, however, when making the interior I specified specifically what can and can’t be in pawn shops in real life. Weapons are quite normal for many pawnshops, missiles and explosives, in general also has a place especially if it is a fake, or counterfeit.

However, if this is a problem for many, I can make switchable IPLs with different props on the showcase. Maybe I’ll add it tomorrow.

To me the only thing that “breaks RP” is having a police vest for sale in a civilian store.

For example in California (as long as you aren’t a felon) you can buy and use vests openly, but wearing one that says “police” is illegal(unless you are police). So that store wouldn’t be selling that item in a real life setting.

If anything remove the word “police” from the prop and I doubt anyone will complain

Just realized it’s a riot shield, and even still I doubt your allowed to own one in California

Well, that does sound like a sensible argument. I think I’ll remove the police markings.

1 Like

the release we needed!! So many Rp opportunities here! :chess_pawn:

2 Likes

Really well done! Great release!

1 Like

this is cool but

Hello, I wonder if you can have only 1 of the 3 locations or if all of them are there when you put the mapping.

Hey, yes you can, there is 3 folders inside resource (location_missionrow, location_vinewood and etc.) you can simply delete folders that you don’t need

1 Like

love you thanks for responding :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was this implemented ? Or different IPL’s without the items

No IPLs. I’ve just changed props.

Changelog 1.0
• Police shields and other inappropriate props have been removed and replaced

1 Like