[PAID] [MLO] Mission Row Police Dept

Introducing a brand new look at your all-time favorite place - Mission Row Police Department! The new exterior and interior promise to set new standards of comfort and functionality. Welcome everyone to enjoy the refreshed atmosphere and take advantage of the new opportunities!

More Images

Price: €45.00 +VAT
Purchase :point_left:

Includes:
• 3 floors, more than 30 rooms for every need
• Audio Occlusions
• Brand new exterior
• Modern looking interior
• Replaceable textures
• Two helicopter takeoff pads

:point_right: MY OTHER PROJECTS :point_left:

Subscription-based No
Requirements b2699+
Support Yes
16 Likes

i would say looks amazing . BUT first minute of the 2 minute video wasnt even the pd … and when you did show it was a quick 1 sec show case … bro for 45 euros … do a in depth video showing the pd … people dont care about the fancy crap … like making a mini movie we care to see what we are going to be spending money on… i get that there is photos attached but i aint going to sit viewing 50ish photos lol

4 Likes

I think you can also check it out live on the showcase server, its quality has always been good so far. Criticizing a video that I find quite good, especially when he has also included 50 images that you can view in 90 seconds, doesn’t seem fair to me. Take a look for yourself before you decide where to spend your money; every adult should be able to do that :wink:

2 Likes

is this inspired by the tv show " the rookie" at all ?
Amazing MLO and its actually got the garage connected to the cells which is really good as no other MR PD has that except for Gabz im definitely going to be switching to this one!

1 Like

join the showcase server its insane

1 Like

are any textures changeable

Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it. The exterior design I came up with based on several references of real buildings in LA, as well as a mix with the original MRPD building. The interior on the other hand was mostly made up by me, maybe just a couple references taken.

About textures, yes absolutely all textures can be changed. I also left some models unencrypted.

1 Like

amazing bro idk why i havent seen ur stuff im on ur showcase server rn and i see alot of MLOS that were in servers i played on n wanted to know where to get them, but they changed the logos/names so i couldnt just search it up yk ? :joy:

1 Like

i think people like gabz mrpd already so no one can take this place but
is nice work and i like it … good luck

2 Likes

only thing i dont like about Gabz MRPD is the like colour/wood design it has i prefer kiiya’s one but i have been using Gabz as its in the subscription and the garage is connected to the cells idk why other creators wont do that kinda dumb

1 Like

A laboratory would be cool or did I miss it where I was looking?

1 Like

The plan was also to add a lab, medical center and shooting range, but unfortunately I didn’t have enough space and these ideas had to be abandoned. I can’t promise anything about it appearing in an update in the future.

3 Likes

Gabz mrpd is dated and saturated in my opinion

2 Likes

That’s a wild thing to say lol i think it comes down to personal preference, everyone in the entire community doesn’t have to use just Gabz stuff, other creators make great things as well, Good work OP

2 Likes

Gabz is updating all MLOS and yes its true alot of servers use Gabz MRPD but thats mainly because

1. it comes with the subscription that gives u a ton of MLOS for a small monthly fee

2. like my previous messages Gabz MRPD is the only one that has the garage connected to the cell area ( that was until kiiya dropped this one <3 )

3. most MRPD from other creators just suck ( im not tryna be hateful but its true they design it so badly or the textures are awful/unoptimized)

Instant purchase, love your work Kiiya!

2 Likes

The purchase has been completed for about a week now and what can I say, the mlo is great, no problems, good support, good type, top price, performance, well good 4.9 out of 5, I miss a lab :wink:

1 Like