[PAID] [MLO] Legion Garage

Looks good, good job.

1 Like

Thank you mate, I really appreciate it :heart:

Hello, within 6 days we will finally release our long waited hospital. To get up the hype, I’ve decided to put a 25% discount on the Legion Garage. Use code: HospitalRelease for 25% discount. Trust me, if you have the garage it’s a real game changer. Your members will love it!

The discount is still avaiable.

nice map ! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nice support and map :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello, the post has been updated! The Parking package has been released! People can expect garage V4 within 1-2 weeks.

I have prepared you a 20% discount for the ones that are interested in the map. 20off4you
Best regards,
TD

Awesome Map my players love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you very much! :white_heart:

Lets give it an upvote guys! use code: thissoundslikeasolid30percent

Thank you very much! :white_heart:

Discounted price

:round_pushpin:ROADMAP

We are always working on new things, and we want to share our roadmap, so you know whats going on.

April Update :date:

:love_hotel: Los Santos Medical Center (LSMC) - Explore the newly updated interior and exterior of the central hospital at Los Santos Medical Center.

:art:Endless Customization Potential - Unlock massive possibilities to customize and personalize the hospital environment to suit your roleplay needs.

®️ Ready for Roleplay by TD MAPPING - We provide everything you need for seamless roleplay integration—matching EUP (Emergency Uniform Pack) and vehicles included. Simply purchase, drag, and drop into your server. Restart, and watch your players be thrilled by the immersive experience.

:package:Comprehensive Package - Get everything in one convenient package, including scripts for elevators and texture swapping, to enhance the realism and functionality of your hospital setting.

May Update :date:

:fountain:Legion Square Expansion - Uncovering Forgotten Needs

Embark on an exciting journey with our upcoming Legion Square expansion, designed to cater to needs many have forgotten but we’ve got you covered. This innovative project includes:

:card_index:Comprehensive Features Experience a range of features that address often overlooked needs, ensuring a well-rounded and practical environment for your community.

:yin_yang: Seamless Integration Our Legion Square expansion seamlessly integrates with our Legion Parking Garage map, offering a fully functional and interconnected urban hub.

Complete Functionality From enhanced accessibility options to specialized amenities, our expansion covers every aspect to enrich your virtual world.

The roadmap has been canceled and outdated.

Yeah wont even consider to buy it anymore. This guy annnounced like 10 times already that he quits, then restarts, then quits, then restarts etc.

2 Likes

hello! I wanted to announce that An update is incoming for the legion square garage that is going to fix most of the dublication issues! Issues with the Garage packing pack is going to be fixed. As a great comeback for TD Mapping I am also sharing a 10% off. 10offpb
We are going to provide MAXIMUM support over tickets and do weekly releases.
Get the legion garage now! 10 Peaces left!

Within 2 weeks the update will be up. You can enjoy the discount codes for now.

If anyone is facing issues with the Legion garage please open a ticket, we have 24/7 dedicated to work support.

Amazing MLO, i recommend it

1 Like