[PAID] [MLO] Legion Garage

• [ Preview] - [ Tebex ] - [ Texture Tutorial ] - [ Roadmap ] •

LEGION GARAGE - with 3 shops and cafe
Here is the LEGION GARAGE -that will make your server standout. Its not only clean, good looking and modern. This custom-built setting isn’t just about virtual spaces - it’s a dynamic hub offering authenticity, detail, and limitless roleplay potential.

• Detailed Interiors:
    Picture meticulously crafted interiors, from stylish shops and bustling public spaces.

• Interactive Retail Spaces:
    Enhance roleplay experiences with fully functional retail areas, including stores, markets, and cafes. Imagine the excitement as players engage in commerce and social interactions within these dynamic environments.

• Customization Potential:
    The cherry on top—imagine customizing these spaces with your server’s unique branding and style. This not only adds a professional touch but also enhances immersion and player engagement.

Whether you’re an experienced server owner seeking to revitalize your community or a newcomer looking to make a grand entrance, this MLO package offers unparalleled value and potential.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take your FiveM roleplay server to new heights!
legiongarage-4mb_optimize

SPECS
Filesize: 5,26 MB
Editible textures: 30+
Custom Logo replacement, and tutorial included.

400-400-legionparking

Screenshots

Access our Tebex store here

TD_mapping_discordbannerv1

10 Likes

Great support and awesome maps! I already bought this, and Im very happy with the map, and get great feedback from the players.

1 Like

Very fantastic map with active support and updates

2 Likes

Nice support and nice map :slight_smile: :heart:

2 Likes

really good map and support

2 Likes

Amazing map and support! Definitely worth the price!

2 Likes

This REALLY WORTH IT ! 10/10 unique Legion Garage And the Price Is Perfect ! Keep it up

2 Likes

GER:
Also die Leute vom Support und inhaber. SInd einfach Krass! Ich hatte noch ein paar kleien bugs die aber an meinem Server lagen und ich habe für kleines Geld ein Fix bezahlt. Und es war erstaunlich die map wurde noch cooler gemacht sowie das die Bugs sher schnell behoben wurden und die sich ech zeit dafür genommen haben es ist einfach grandios. Ich Empfehle jedem der Geile Maps haben will kauft hier ein ihr machts nichts falsch!! Und nochmal ein dickes DANKE an das Support Team. Es ist einfach nur Geil was ihr macht!

ENG:
So the support people and owners. They’re just awesome! I still had a few small bugs that were on my server and I paid a fix for little money. And it was amazing that the map was made even cooler and that the bugs were fixed quickly and they really took the time to do it - it’s just great. I recommend anyone who wants to have great maps buy one here, you can’t go wrong!! And again a big THANK YOU to the support team. It’s just awesome what you do!

1 Like

This is one off the best legions i have seen runs so smooth and no errors they fact the bank and shop change to the other ones you have is amazing highly recommended

2 Likes

Enjoy this week’s discount code!

COOL25 ( expired)

1 Like

hey i run strawberry as mlo on legion and i bought this parking mlo which looks amazing! but i keep falling thru map and so doesnt everyone else when we walk into 247 and across the street to strawberry? any idea?

2 Likes

Hi there. Please open a ticket in our discord server. You can find link in our tebex store.

1 Like

10/10 I love your map and the best support to get the map supports with my custom 24/7 market

2 Likes

Honestly they are just amazing they 1, made an amazing legion garage and along with that they have great support and they reply in a timely manner just incredibly helpful i would highly recommend you buy there map you wont be disappointed. they gained my business for future releases. Great job guys!

2 Likes

Enjoy 50% discount code.
50couponforyou

1 Like

very cool looking place!

2 Likes

Great support on the mapping. We had some problems with 2 maps that had problems with collisions. We had great support that fixed all problems. Thanks for this fantastic map!

2 Likes

Best support i have seen in a long time. Gorgeous mapping and friendly staff will be a returning customer!! Thanks TD_Mapping team :smiley:

2 Likes

Great support! I had an issue with the garage and collision with my legion square. It took some time to troubleshoot, but the team stuck with it until the end! 10/10! :star:

2 Likes

very good mapping and very fast support! thank u all <3

2 Likes