[Paid] [MLO] Fire Station Paleto Bay Interior

Video: GTA V MLO Interior Fire Station Paleto Bay

Looking for a realistic playable interior for the Fire Department? Here it is!
Unique and exclusive.
Now you can diversify your RP games during breaks by responding to incidents.

Features:

• 9 rooms;
  • Dynamic garage door and parking gate;
  • Briefing room;
  • Storage room;
  • Chief’s Office;
  • And realistic firefighters lockers.

Purchase: Buy this interior

15 Likes

Really enjoy how it looks like. The most detailed fire station interior I’ve ever seen

1 Like

Very high quality and beautiful interior. It can be seen that the creator spent a lot of time creating it!

1 Like

Very nice release man. Excellent price too… look forward to seeing more work from you

1 Like

Ooh, cool! But… why such a low price?

1 Like

Nice work !

1 Like

He’ll probably sell better than the other guy that offers an interior (which is nice too) for double the price. Smart move honestly.

1 Like

That looks very detailed and realistic! Nice work man! Do you think about remaking the Fire Station in Davis too?

1 Like

Yes, it’s in the plans. Someday I’ll do it.

3 Likes

Good work should be nice paid. I hope it will repaid if hi set that price
:dollar:

1 Like

My word. This looks incredible, one of the finest MLOs I’ve seen in a long time. Very, very nice job. Any idea what you’re going to be working on next?

1 Like

This looks NICE! Def gonna get this on payday to replace the one we have currently in Paleto. Have you thought about doing the Rockford station? I haven’t been able to find any for that one and that drives me nuts considering the building flat out says it’s the headquarters. (I know the design of Rockford makes it difficult due to it being split level and all, but if someone turned the interior into rooms and turned the outside parking area into the actual bay, it would work)

2 Likes

Thank you! Perhaps the next project will be El Burro Heights Fire Station or Davis Fire Station…
Or something else.

Yes, Rockford Hills Fire Station is a tough place. Maybe in the future I’ll be able to make it look better. I’ll keep that in mind.

el burro that doesnt effect entering the hospital next to it :smiley: !!!

1 Like

I tried to purchase it through your Tebex, however it said that I was banned from your webstore?

Contact me in PM and we will find a solution

The problem is that the two buildings share the same exterior collision files. For those that don’t have a hospital mod, they would just fall through the hospital exterior

Finally a fire station interior that looks like a fire station and not the lobby of a 5 star hotel. The kitchen is spot on what you would find in most. Would’ve been awesome to have had dorms/bathrooms but I understand you were probably limited due to the building’s size.

As others have stated I would love to see you do the El Burro Heights and Davis stations.

2 Likes

I have it but when I try to access the station it basically has a barrier