[Paid][MLO][Exterior] Burgershot Drive-thru

Purchase here: “https://repwood.tebex.io/package/5294272

Link to trailer: “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-kIZv7OcJQ

“There is an option to download an unencrypted version”

This is an old MLO i made for the server nopixel back in the start of 2021. Ive decided to release it to the public because its been very requested. (This does not contain audio files!)

Its a bit rough around the edges, i fixed up some technical issues i could spot, but there are still visual things i would have loved to improve if i had time currently. Maybe ill update it later, but for now, ive instead just attached an unencrypted version so that you can edit anything you like yourself.

Enjoy!

Code is accessible N/A
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements Tested with 2189+
Support Yes
1 Like

Seems like you forgot to include the Tebex store link :stuck_out_tongue:

Right lol, thanks for letting me know xD

So wait I thought gabz team created the Burger shot for NP?

Is this legit? been wanting this one forever

Gabz team had nothing to do with the burgershot stuff, Xee helped out with the first version, but this version was all by me. This and Dean World was my entry into the dev team back then, i left 10 months ago tho.

1 Like

well dope, stoked for this to be legit then. Def gonna cop.

Dean world was like the pier thing? with all the stands?

Appreciate it. :slight_smile: Yup, the stands, carousel, rocket league area, etc. Essentially making it into a small theme park.

1 Like

I loved the stands, little farmers market. <3 Props!

1 Like

Curious any way to fix audio not being sent from drive thru window? For when people pay and items are given?

1 Like

You would need someone to do audio occlusion files, im not able to do that. A possible fix would be to move the window out of the portal, but then all sound will go through. Is that something you would want me to try or?

1 Like

ya know we went and found a drive thru script to pair up with this, and we gucci.
its pretty dope, players super happy! Thanks for the release!

1 Like

Would be cool if you could do this. Its really annoying not being able to hear people through the window

Sure, i will have a look at it in a bit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you reply when the update has been uploaded to keymaster. Thanks :grin:

Alright, ive added a version called WA at the end. Ive simply moved the window to limbo. You’ll need to test yourself if it works, i dont really have any setup to test audio. This does mess with the functionality of the window tho, it doesnt detect when players walk up to it from the inside it seems, so youll need to trigger opening it with code instead probably. Best i can do without having someone do audio files

seems like Beauflexx is using this script as a work around, so if my stuff didnt work, this could be worth a try for you. [esx] drive-thru

I have that script already but the polyzone radius doesn’t reach the drive thru so ill try your fix.

cant seem to find the new file in the keymaster

i made two zones! one at the menu, one at window. Same channel! Best of luck

Hey @Beauflexx and @BigChips !
In the config file of the drive-thru script, change the values of the length and width to adjust the radius of the polyzone.

1 Like