Preview here

To Buy click here - Here

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
2 Likes

Looks really nice, I’m a sucker for exposed brick interiors. Only thing turning me off a purchase is the front door. Hopefully that gets fixed soon, good work!

1 Like

Thanks, i will see to create new door with better textures

It’s not so much the texture, the door looks to still be a default GTAV door. The ones with a fake interior painted onto them

1 Like

i will see to create something better, this is my old mlo i created long time ago, but sure i will try to fix to looks better

1 Like

Ahh I see. It’s really nice! Just needs a proper door :slight_smile:

1 Like

looks soo good :wink:

1 Like

Looks almost exactly like this one, a coincidence! :rofl:

just look on video relased date, and find on channal v1 of mlo, i created that 2019 :slight_smile:

1 Like

i really wish you would revisit version 1 and improve it or make another one that is not in legion square. a lot of servers use gigantic police departments which cause issues with FPS when there are multiple MLOs in legion square. It seems like a nice interior though.

This mlo is full optimised,i am using it on my server and have too many mlos around and fps is normal, problem of too many servers are bad scripts + no optimised mlos, and if you have big police stations fps drop will not happand :slight_smile:

meme lord :wink: