[PAID] Mirror Park house MLO

Brand new house for car guys ! Located on Bridge Street near Mirror Park, this house can accommodate several cars, it’s ideal for your house parties with your buddies.

This interior is high quality, well optimized, realistic and fit perfectly into the in-game atmosphere.

Video preview : Click here
Link to Tebex : Click here

AS MLO

Video preview : Click here
Link to Tebex : Click here

AS MLO other mlos

Code is accessible N/A
Subscription-based Both subscription and standalone packages are available
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements Gamebuild 2802+ preferred
Support Yes

AS MLO

10 Likes

This is f***ing amazing bro! This is something completely new…

2 Likes

Thanks mate !

2 Likes

2 questions can you remove the car lift props, cause I want to use my own?
does this collide with taxi shop MLOs near by? I can edit occl, but ybn i cant.

This shares a collision with the taxi shop.

1 Like

ended up getting in game, and realized its same block. super dope map thou.

Hi, unfortunatly yes it shares the same ybn as the taxi shop. If you want you can open a ticket on our Discord, if your taxi shop is not locked we can do the compatibility for you

Will this be added to the subscription package?

1 Like

Speechless you have the best and most beautiful mlos there is. I would have bought the money directly all. Am already looking forward to your next projects ^^ who thinks I’m telling crap goes to their server and look at you all mlos. My favorite car Exotic Mechshop + Dealership ^^. You can also say nothing about the prices that are perfect

1 Like

It is actually just a remake of this single player house

Yes but way better done than this one

That is just a garage and nothing else. It also isn’t for FiveM, and isn’t a MLO.

1 Like

I clearly specified it was a REMAKE not “exact copy” of a SINGLE PLAYER house

It isn’t a remake though as it’s totally different and has more features, like being more than just a garage. A remake would be taking that map and editing what was already done.

And again, the link you posted it just a garage, not a house.

1 Like

Actually it’s not a remake, the one you send was made with MapEditor, which mean it’s only made with props. Also I made the map from scratch, I think I see what you meant but with the wrong words. The only exact thing between both maps is the location :smiley:

Do the garage doors open? Or are they fixed open?

They open… and close…

1 Like

Yes they are functional, they open, and close. You can go take a look on our showcase server

1 Like