[PAID][MINIMAP] NYC and Miami Minimap Pause Menu w/ Street names no postals *No Watermark*

Map contains street names and has a grey/dark mode feel without server logo’s unlike single player assets. Removes Los Santos, Only has NYC and Miami, No Watermark.

Compatible with all centered versions of NYC for FiveM. Replace your minimap files in fivem-map-skater minimap/stream/“…” or rename the title of these corresponding files in accordance with the minimap#, minimapsea# file names. Ensure any existing addons are not disabling minimap and delete any existing .ytd and .ydd files in your database’s folder. You can replace the .ytd and .ydd files in the respective directories of your current database folder.

20230721062227-1
20230721062213-1

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 40
Requirements none
Support Yes

My digital asset page: ($20 USD) https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bx6jhsjypi/e/208082

The Miami minimap is coordinated according to the version of the Miami map I’m using that I moved within Codewalker’s map border. You may need to use a ybn & ymap mover : YMAP & YBN Mover - GTA5-Mods.com to move your FiveM Miami map to the correct spot. After calculating offsets by inputting old location and new location coordinates switch the negatives and positives in the bottom right offsets window of the ybn & ymap mover, the Z result can be adjusted to the height level you desire. You can use a version of NYC that excludes LS and is centered or include a script in your database folder with your Miami map that removes LS. After moving your Miami map, restore the mall, club, stripclub, bank, and hotel .ybn’s from the original download to your new map directory. Moved version is for no npc’s and regular minimap compatible until someone recreates miami navmeshes and traffic paths. Use extra map tiles google fivem minimap extra map tiles - cfx forum post to use for original miami position with traffic paths and navmeshes in original position.

c9c117d0b1144a8e854e8798286577a02944f827

2 Likes

why should i pay for a map that is already on gta 5 mods?

minimap

2 Likes

I can clearly not see your map.

This is a free minimap

another map released to include miami

New version with instructions

1 Like