[PAID] [MAP] San Andreas Department of Nuclear Power Expansion

Introducing the “San Andreas Department of Nuclear Power Expansion” for FiveM GTA V, a groundbreaking map enhancement that significantly upgrades the Power Plant area with the addition of two formidable nuclear cooling towers. This expansion not only transforms the landscape of Los Santos with its towering structures but also opens up a realm of new gameplay possibilities. The intricate design and attention to detail ensure a realistic and immersive experience, further enriched by seamless FiveM integration for flawless performance.

Furthermore, we’re planning to expand upon the “San Andreas Department of Nuclear Power Expansion” for FiveM GTA V even further. Currently, I am enhancing my skills with Blender, aiming to bring even more detailed and intricate designs to our map expansions and scripts. This commitment to continuous learning and improvement means that we can look forward to even more realistic textures, objects, and environments in the near future. Stay tuned for updates on this exciting journey, as we push the boundaries of what’s possible in FiveM with innovative designs and features that will enrich your gameplay experience like never before. Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome as we navigate this creative process together.

Edited inGame Files:
Screenshot 2024-02-18 152334

Buy Here: Click
Preview: Coming Soon!

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements No
Support Yes
7 Likes

waiting for it <3

1 Like

Looking forward to a preview

1 Like

preview? is it just the towers or is there an interior

1 Like

Waiting for preview as well.

1 Like

its just the cooling towers funny thing is there 3d models for a 3d printer free from free3d.
i made the same thing like 2 months ago using same prop model

1 Like

Unfortunately, there is no interior yet; it was designed using water particles. However, I will try to change this over the weekend, or at the latest in the coming weeks. Im Sorry!

A preview is coming soon this weekend, along with 2 extra buildings. I needed to wait until it’s finished. I’m working with someone to learn how to create interiors.

It’s not just the “Prop” Tower. It’s an edited ymap with edited in-game files to remove the parking lot, an extra electricity power lane with a few extra props placed.

Maybe you can tell me a Wish what you want in this Area to integrate this.

I hope with the 2 extra buildings this weekend, it’s worth the 7.99 dollars without taxes.

1 Like

Hey! Sorry, that’s not correct. This is not a free model. In addition, I have made modifications to the standard GTA map and removed the parking lot with Blender, adding some decorations. I admit it’s not a GABZ Power Super Saiyan MLO, but I’m trying to improve in this aspect, and this first project of mine will be the guideline. By the weekend, or at the latest next week, a small interior will be added with a control tower where you can see the reactor through a glass pane. As you can also see, various props were added, plus the smoke particles including the Billboard and Logo. I still hope you like it. I try to improve my Skills and to learn in this moment to make a small nice interior. Also 2-3 Extra Buildings are coming this Weekend. Wish you a nice day.

1 Like

I’m not putting you down; good work starting on making mlos and learning Blender. But yes, it’s a free model for a 3d printer really. If you paid for it like the guy selling it for $10, you got scammed. It’s free and open. I have the same model in my project I’m doing at the same location. Same thing, really. But I’ve been working on it for 2 months now.
but good luck hope it all goes well

1 Like

Thank you Buddy, but where you find it free? I payed for it :sweat_smile: I want my money back.

But it doesn’t matter, I didn’t take it as an attack. I also find it nice that you stayed factual. I’ve also invested a lot of time here and am working on a significant update. Therefore, offering anything above those 7 euros would be outrageous. I just wanted to share something, and since I had paid for it because of this license thing, I wanted to make use of it and then sell it like that.

I had always wanted something like this and wanted to see how it would be received. Wish you a great day, please send me a DM where you found the model for free.

2 Likes

And it was not an attack on you, mate. I just found it funny that I have the same tower, and it’s meant for a 3D printer.

I’m sure it was Free3D–com.
Just add the (.) between 3D and com. I don’t want to get flagged by the admin for adding the full link; I’m not sure if I can.

I found it like 2 months ago when I started making it. It’s the only good one out there, really, but I’ve changed it and added colours to make it my own.
If you only paid a bit for it, I wouldn’t worry that much, as it will become your own project soon. So, it will be more of a visual thing. Like you said, you’re adding interiors and other things, so the towers will only be a small part of a big project.
And as you get better, you can start changing parts of the tower and always keep in mind the potential of someone making a job script around your MLO.

and It can be more hassle to get a bit of money back, especially from some 3D model site. Trust me.

1 Like

Before I start, what would be your wishes for the project?

1 Like

Just a small side note: most free assets are for personal use only. If you’re going to resell the asset or use it in any commercial (for profit) manner, you may need to purchase a special license.

Obv I’ve not looked into any of this that much, just something to remember before jumping to conclusions.

The tower he is using is okay to add to free and paid resources under their license, as long as you don’t sell just the tower by itself as a 3d model. Since he added it to a bigger project, he is okay with this one.

2 Likes