[PAID][LOST MC] The Lost MC Los Santos Clothing Package!

Sick and tired of all the boring Lost MC kuttes and clothing out there on every single FiveM RP server?

Well look no further than my Lost MC bundle. Rep the freshest MC kutte put out to date, with a vest for all ranks of your club from prospect to the president themself.

Link(s):
Store:

Video:

• (to be added)

This optimized FiveM clothing package comes pre-prepared, ready to drag and drop or add to your gang clothing package off the bat.
For only $22 USD, you will receive:
Custom Vest Model + Textures for [ Prospect, Member, Senior Member, Elite Member, Enforcer, Tail Gunner, Road Captain, Sargent at Arms, Secretary, Vice President & President ]
1x Hoodie
1x Oversize T Shirt
1x Baggy Pants
1x Half Face Mask

( I OWN THE RIGHTS TO SELL THIS VEST MODEL, VEST MODEL MADE BY CLUPSY AT HYPERION DEVELOPMENTS)

Code is accessible NA
Subscription-based NA
Lines (approximately) NA
Requirements NA
Support NA

it’s a nice pack but $44 ??? WOW. I could see $20 and I would pick it up. I"ll just wait for the fire sale. looks good tho ,gg

help me custom

Hey thanks for the feeback, the price is now down to $20 excluding the tebex fees :slight_smile:
Also, my Triads pack has been lowered too!

1 Like

Hey, what are you after?

i personal dm u

we gucci thank you :slight_smile:

Can you change the bottom rocker from Los Santos to San Andreas

yeah i can however it will be an additional cost if you’d like to add me it is nicememe

how much is it?

is this male and female? or just male?

1 Like

Hello, I bought this package. My question is, is it possible to buy the gowns only for women