[PAID] Los Santos Airport MLO by TurboSaif FiveM Interior

Step into the immersive world of Los Santos International Airport with this FiveM MLO interior. Explore a sprawling departure hall, a detailed security checkpoint, a vibrant concourse with shops and eateries, an exclusive VIP lounge, and eight meticulously designed office rooms.

Key points of this MLO include:

:office: 8 Office Rooms for Whitelist.
:bulb: Dynamic lighting for beautiful reflections.
:tropical_drink: Chill-out bar for relaxation.
:gear: Best performance.
:framed_picture: Customizable animated TV screens and logos to personalize your experience.
This interior brings the excitement of the airport to life, offering endless possibilities for immersive roleplaying and gameplay. :flight_departure::sparkles:

→ PREVIEW
→ BUY HERE
→ TEST IT ON SHOWCASE SERVER

Our Releases:
→ LSIA Airport
→ Bennys Luxury
→ Bennys Docks
→ Bennys Racetrack
→ Burgershot
→ Paleto Cardealer
→ Cayo Bridge
→ Taxi Downtown Cab & Co.
—> Click for More!

TurboSaif is known for crafting meticulously crafted maps that perfectly balance performance and aesthetics within the GTA 5 world. All maps are exclusively available on the Tebex store, guaranteeing top-quality content for you.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements None
Support Yes
2 Likes

Isn’t this hex’s airport?

yikes. that akward, lmfao…

Actually he is the Creator of this and not more by HeX. Is all good Guys.

1 Like

did he make LSIA meeting point too then? cause im having issues with the map and HEX hasnt replied for a week or more now.
Wondering if a split is happening and this reason for delay?

Its my MLO which was published on Hex till yesterday. Now I’m the only publisher.

Yes, I have created that too, please create a ticket for support!

1 Like

let me get on your discord and will do, thanks for clarification!

1 Like

Possible to recieve it from you as owner from the Other one?

actually couldnt find a discord link on your tebex, can you DM or can I dm to obtain?

you can find it on the description of any video my friend

1 Like

what do you mean?

there isnt like a discord link, just a discord name ‘EscobarVIP’ so ive dm’d and requested that one, unless its wrong.

The first link in the description

lol i missed that, sorry

1 Like

5/5 Stars … after a long time one of the best Airport MLOs. Dont worry to buy it.

1 Like

Fixed my issue on his LSIA meeting point map, peeped this airport map out on his showcase server and its dope! Def one of better ones out there, if we hadnt got another we would have got this one.

Great dev, quickly helped solve issues we had!

1 Like

Los Angeles Version please ^^ :pray:

We just updated the Video for the Airport! Check it out!