[paid] lapd v2 2021 megapack 14 veh non els

Decided to Publicly release LAPD V2 Final Version 2021 MEGAPACK!
14 Non ELS High Quality vehicles close as possible to LAPD Spec with 95% Accuracy!
Fleet and size is based off LAPD IRL from your Basic Patrol vehicle to your unusual K9 White vehicle
Ranges from normal Patrol Vehicles to K9 Units, Unmarked Units.

All Templates are included and all YFTs are Protected. Support offered if for some reason needed
This is a one resource megapack and is FiveM Ready/Configured! Feel free to contact me here or below

Can purchase in my newly formatted Tebex HERE-----> https://modifications-r-us.tebex.io/package/5236813

Small gallery preview (Most if not all vehicles shown): 2021 LAPD V2 - Album on Imgur

**I wont answer much questions on this forum unless really needed. You either share interest and purchase or you do not and move on. That’s how the world works! **
|-------------------------------------|----------------------------|
| Code is accessible | Yes |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | Vehicle Meta, Carcols Meta, Carvariations Meta |
| Requirements | None Standalone |
| Support | Yes |

Usually if i want someone to buy something from me i would be nice your flat out being a dic* lol

1 Like

My payment was declined by u according to the PayPal customer supporter, which means neither my bank nor PayPal did that
My PayPal’s binding a Chinese bank card fitted to Union Pay
Do sth to accept my payment plz :joy:

When you say YFTs are protected, meaning i cant view them in openIV if i wanted to add another vehicle livery to it? If so not a big deal since i went back to being a CA server with LAPD/LASD but only asked if i wanted to add LASD liveries on to them and view them so i dont have to keep restarting and switching liveries all the time to see what fits.

Because they are Escrowed no you couldnt view it in OpenIV but as long as you keep up with the Template you shouldnt have an issue

Being I do not Handle Payments though Tebex, It has nothing to do with me

this vehicles pack have callsigns system or not?

What do you mean?
You mean Unit Numbers?

yea,can i custom unit number?

I mean yea its just a livery you can add any unit numbers you want to the livery

you sure?how can i change its number?

if this vehicles pack can change number whatever i want…i think i’ll buy it.

Its called a Livery
Simply put the number on the livery and change your livery in game
Its fairly simple as long as you have your own Dev Team to help ya