[Paid] Job Form

not available

not available

2 Likes

thats are public :slight_smile:

@jordinb @ZokuRush @xxx_NicS

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH A RESOURCE, INSTEAD OF ENGAGING IN SOME SORT OF DICK MEASURING COMPETITION - FLAG IT, SHOW PROOF, HELP US HELP YOU.

i don’t want to be rude or something, but i don’t think a simple nui and PerformHttpRequest for discord worth 15.00$ :expressionless:
and also you did not mention any form of framework so i assume its standalone and only bound for 1 single job.

Please keep all discussions on topic, concerns about paid topics can be directed to the moderator team directly or on another topic.

If you have questions about the Tebex system or with the resource being illegitimate, stolen, copied or something else please flag it and explain to the moderator team.

Thank you.

It is standalone and I kinder agree with you on the pricing

Isn’t this just a repost [Release] Application Police Form - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

go up and press on “Info on what I am doing” then read it you will know what is going on when you read it

Charging money to change colors and text on a different release? Weird.

This was released for free like 3 weeks ago or something

Its same with rare5m job forms you did just change the CSS blue to red.

Css I did not just change no css I add alot more things look go watch the video

Well many people don’t know how to change It and i add more page for them too and i show them how to duplicate form I would do it for everyone for free but too much people would want me to do it for them that is too much work for me

Not trying to be disrespectful but can everyone read everything the post I made before asking questions that I answer in the post already

Read the post