[Paid] Hands in Pocket Pose

Hands in Pocket No.1 - 2,00€ + VAT Package

Q&A

Q: Where i can Buy it?
A: You can buy it in my Tebex there each animation is offered separately. In the store there are always new animations.

Q: How do I install the animations?
A: Each Animation comes with a README.md file, for setting up the animation.

Q: Future animations planned?
A: Yes, there are already new animations in the works and in the testing phase, but currently I am in the process of creating my own animation script that is similar to DPEmotes but has more features and more scope for server owners and RP players.

Some of my Other Animations
Couple Kissing
Couple Cuddle
Couple Animations
Hide Breast
Couple Cuddle No.5

Code is accessible N/A
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements DPEmotes
Support Yes

What is diffrent? :thinking:

i was going to ask the same thing

First: Other animator

Second: Just had a look at both animations, while his is more for hoodies with the pocket further forward, my animation is more for hoodies with the pockets further back.

Third: That animations of different animators sometimes look the same, will occur even more often in the future, because there are hundreds of people who animate, you can not always look at all the other animations to be able to say that they already exist. I, for example, did not know the animation yet.

Oh oki thank u for the awnser i was just wondering cus u know they looked the same but thats good to know that urs diffrent! :star:

I can understand the worry in any case, I try at least my best so that something like that does not happen too often, but there are just sooooo damn many animations already, it’s hard to keep an overview.

2 Likes