[PAID] GHOSTXI's Sandy Bridge V3

This is a whole new bridge release, a much more modern bridge going from Sandy Shores to Grapeseed, Included is AI traffic on both directions of the bridge, with 2 tower cranes, and an active construction sight there is more to be able to do for RP!

This bridge is a great addition to Sandy and Grapeseed, allowing faster travel times! This bridge is a more modern bridge with 2 lane traffic, 3 vehicle turn around points along with nice blue accent lighting!

All assets including for streaming this map!

This map is FiveM ready drag and drop!

This is a paid map to purchase please visit - Price - $10.00 usd
https://indiana-department-of-justice.tebex.io/package/5154934

| Code is accessible | N/A |
| Subscription-based | NO |
| Lines (approximately) | N/A |
| Requirements | Included |
| Support | YES |

3 Likes

In my opinion, the textures look too contrasting with the other roads around. While they don’t have to be the same colour, going from little grey roads to the black tarmac is a noticeable jump.

1 Like

Yeah i could see that, we have the road re-texture in ours so it blends pretty well. But ill keep note of that.

Its hard to always ensure of the texture match but practice makes perfect!

I saw your first bridge that was mostly ymapping and looked kind of janky. To be browsing Releases and to see you’re now modeling/rendering objects… Great job at learning new skills and improving. Keep it up.

Thanks, trying to learn how to keep rain and sunlight out of a building so i can release my big leo training center!

just bought this and it is not showing up, put it in my maps folder and restarted my server and nada, any idea?