[PAID] Generic Wheel Pack – 106 Wheels, 424 Variations

Generic Wheel Pack – 106 Wheels, 424 Variations

Enhance your FiveM server with this optimized Generic Wheel Pack, featuring 106 unique wheels and a total of 424 variations. Choose from fully colorable, full chrome, black & color, and color & chrome variations. The chrome variations are available under the “Custom Tires” option in the tuning menu, giving players full customization flexibility.

All wheels are highly optimized, with LOD (Level of Detail) support, ensuring smooth gameplay and performance. Each wheel falls between 5k-10k polygon count, making them ideal for high-performance environments. By utilizing vehshare textures, these wheels are extremely lightweight, ensuring minimal impact on server performance.

Give your players the ultimate wheel customization experience without compromising on performance or quality!

Subscribe here: Tebex
Buy Escrow here: Tebex
Buy Open Source here: Tebex

Subscribe here: Tebex
Buy Escrow here: Tebex
Buy Open Source here: Tebex

Code is accessible Yes/No
Subscription-based Yes/No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
2 Likes

Hello, nice release. Is this made from scratch or its debadged wheels?

Ridicilous, subscription 6.05 Euro , escrowed. 60.50 Euro most wheels you can find free also Generic Wheel Pack [Add-On | LODs] - GTA5-Mods.com

/edit not my pack but made some wheels also

You do realize that you just posted same creator stuff?

I did, then i am sory for my mistake.
Not deleting my comment, just seeing too many people trying to make easy money.

OP my sincere apolagies then.

OP did actually lower the package price, Tbh it is exceptional quality for a very reasonable price. Cars are what easily 20-40 USD per piece and this pack is now around 30USD for hundreds of options it’s very good for the market since there isn’t really any alternatives.

Keep up the good work :heart:

1 Like

Hey, models are not from scratch, but heavily improved from original to fit with GTA 5.

Do you provide the wheel named files? So when they are used in a customs shop, bennys etc they are listed, instead of displaying nulled names

Yes, every single wheel have names, vehicle_names.lua is included with the pack.

1 Like

Would be nice to have a one-time payment solution in my opinion, but that’s up to you of course.

Hey, there is, 3 separate versions. Subscription, Escrow, Open Source.