[paid] furnished + unfurnished pack 20 loft apartments [mlo]

• PACK LOFT MLO APARTMENTS

20 shells available in 4 buildings
two versions included, shells furnished and unfurnished

Tebex
Video preview

You can easily adapt the 20 MLOS to your house script, just by creating the teleports to the interior (location of each interior available in download file)
9 Likes

how to combine with housing script?

1 Like

Hmm okay i think it creates more confusement calling it shells when it’s a TP-In MLO.

Think the generel tought is shells is a full object you can spawn, where a MLO is something thats there more static.

2 Likes

They are already spawned on the map, you just need to configure in your script the location of the door, and the door that leads inside, inside the script folder you have all the interior coordinates

1 Like

No way! Take my money!

I have a problem with a plant, change texture all the time i move the camera, how i can fix?

FIXEEEDD!! Thank you so much for your help Richards

10/10, i love it!

1 Like

do all of the interiors have the view?

1 Like

Yes, all of them were strategically placed in order to have a view of the city.

Thank you to everyone who has already purchased, I hope you are enjoying it

I neeed this, NOW!

i really wish you would make a version of these as objects i dont even care if the windows are fake im just tired of seeing a million mlos and the same shells from 4 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion, soon I will have a v2 pack where I think I will add more than 50 MLOs around the city so people can stop using the old gta original mlos

usually with shells you cant see through the windows because they are objects so you can spawn in as many as you want thats really what i was hoping for ive been looking for months

Nice work!

:wink: thankss

Last Update: 
**Colisions insues fixed**
**Retexting to remove shadows**
**Entrance door  High**
**Fixed mirror bathroom glass**