[PAID] Fuel Pump Nozzles

Realistic Refuel Pump Nozzles - (Paid Resource)

Note: This Script Can Be Used As Standalone, ESX, And QBCORE, It Supports LegacyFuel And FRFuel, If need be you can request a transfer to any other framework after purchase on our discord.

This script allows you to have a realistic Refueling Pump Nozzle system with many realistic features that work on all vehicles with no prior configurations.

Features

• Uses LegacyFuel Base

• Supports Gas Cans

• Works On All Gas Pumps

• Supports Cables To Give A Realistic Look

• Perfectly Synced

• Cool 3D Status Messages (Style Can Be Changeable In The Settings)

• Works On All Vehicles

• The Fuel Tank Cap Can Be On Both Sides(Left And Right)

• Rope Length Is Changeable

• Rope Breaks And Explodes The Tank If Expanded Beyond Max Length(Can Be Disabled)

• Supports Locales

• Realistic Fuel Spray (Controlled By The Player )If The Nozzle Is Detached (Also Synced)

• Well Optimized

• Nozzle Placing/Mounting/Unmounting Sounds

• Nozzle Stays In Place When The Cable Breaks (Gives A Realistic Feeling)

• And Much More…

• Standalone, ESX, QBCORE Supported

• One sync Compatible

Installation

1. Purchase the resource from our Tebex Store.

2. Check your email (And Spam Folder) for the resource

3. Place the resource files in your server’s resources folder!

Note: The Script Is Not IP Whitelisted Nor Uses The Escrow System (Can Be Used On Multiple Servers)

Usage

You can change the control keys in the settings.ini and other configuration stuff, also some stuff you will find in the LegacyFuel Script config.

Screenshots

Videos

20 Likes

looks good, keep it up!

3 Likes

Great work!

Only issue its 25.00 USD which in my opinon for a nozzle and a hose is expensive but ill be sure to get it if its on sale on day

2 Likes

Hey, We understand, but this project took a lot of time editing and testing to give it the realistic looks it needs, besides some features that are present are not easy to implement such as syncing, works on all vehicles, calculating the fuel cap locations for each different car uniquely which adds a more realistic look, and much more. So you might look and see its just a basic realistic edition to the game, but in the actual code there is a lot of work put in that deserves more than 25$ for that matter.

2 Likes

Nice script but NO WAY i going to pay $ 25 for something like this. I dont get youl, its nice if you sell it for $ 5 you will sell it 100 times, if you sell it for $ 25 maybe 1 or 2 will buy it.

4 Likes

It’s worth more than that. I mean, I agree that the price is what stopped me from buying right away, but this person’s work is worth more than 5 bucks. I’d pay the 25 if it weren’t for it being the Christmas season and I have kids and grandkids that take priority.

6 Likes

l didn’t expect the things at the end, when I press the gas, there is a fire when I press the gas, it was very nice that the gas station exploded when I went forward with the hose connected.

1 Like

Glad to know you, like it, if you have any suggestions we are glad to get then :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to buy it but I live in Turkey and 1 dollar is 13.88 Turkish liras because of it 25=347 Turkish lira is very expensive ;(

1 Like

Hello

Your script is standalone?

2 Likes

Hello, yes it can be used as standalone by either setting the esx config of legacyfuel provided by the script to false, or removing legacyfuel completely then the script would just work for visuals only.

1 Like

If you decide to keep legacy fuel the refueling functions will work, other wise if you remove it the script will still work normally but the fuel level of the car wont be changed

2 Likes

Could always put in the time and effort to make it your self then

1 Like

is scirpt files open? because i suing custom system need to edit if yes i will buy

hmm was about to buy it till I seen its locked to an ip, which they request before purchase… We have multiple servers which use different ip’s maybe you should update your security to use CFX licenses, you may sell more.
So for that reason, I unfortunately will not buy it. If that changes lmk

3 Likes

if you want to edit the fuel system (LegacyFuel) then you can.

2 Likes

You can use multiple ips after purchase.

Hey, The Script Is Not IP Whitelisted Nor Uses The Escrow System (Can Be Used On Multiple Servers)

1 Like

Added Support For QBUS Framework, Just Use The QBUS Version Of LegacyFuel Provided With The Script

This is so well made that I won’t even complain about it being $25. Good fucking job!

2 Likes