[PAID] Friendlist (Standalone)

Hallo everyone.

Tebex Page
Today i bring my first contribution to this site using Tebex!

I apoligize for the bad video quality.

This system uses less than 0.01 ms!
Script not iplocked and not obfuscated.

Read more on the Tebex page!

I hope you like it and feel free to use the comment field both for feedback and whatever.
As stated this is my first contribution using tebex, and i’m not quite sure it’s something i really wanna do yet, but i’ll give it a go, and see if its something for me :slight_smile:

If you feel the price is not fitting - feel free to give me some comments about that aswell.

Tebex Page

3 Likes

it will be even better if you add the click friend show chat window friend can chat

Great and a good idea , add the ignore list

2 Likes

As described on the tebex page, i’ve choosen not to add a chat function as the idea behind this was only to avoid having to spam call all your friends constantly to check if their on - which … isn’t really realistic either. rp servers have phones - which you can call and chat with your friends through, so i didn’t really see a reason for another chat system. But i’ll think about it anyways :slight_smile: Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

If someone adds you, you can just ignore it and let it stay under pending - but you’re right anyways! Dunno how i didn’t think about that!
Thanks for the feedback, i’ll look into it! :slight_smile:

great job!