[paid] Foodie Delivery App - Between Players - QBCore & ESX

As a player, you will enjoy a seamless and user-friendly UI, accessible through either a command or an item.

• The event for opening the app is specified in the configuration file and can be easily triggered from any other events .
  • Add as many restaurants and food items as you desire.
  • Each restaurant’s operational status is conveniently indicated by a small circle – green for open and red for closed.
  • The player can add as many food items as desired to the cart.
  • Only one order can be placed at a time and from the same restaurant, other restaurant options will be automatically disabled during this process.
  • The player retains the flexibility to remove or add items to the cart before finalizing the order.
  • At checkout, the player’s name and phone number will be automatically filled, requiring only the input of the delivery address.
  • The player can then choose to pay with a credit card or upon delivery.
  • Once an order is placed, a notification is sent to the restaurant employees .
  • If the employee takes the delivery, no one else can work on it simultaneously.
  • The restaurant employee will then be prompted to enter the estimated delivery time, allowing the player to track the delivery status.

A B
Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 10000+
Requirements qb-core/es_extended
Support Yes

QBCore:

ESX:

Let me know if you have any questions or feature requests

Others :

Do you have a Discord?

hello,

Yes it is mentionned in the documentation website under welcome category.
I am not allowed to post links here I guess.

Kind regards,
ZaT

Do you have an open source version

hey @JIAH ! No