[PAID] First_Spawn

idk why i choose that name, what it does is so players on the server can start the script over and over

You used this right?
I’m pretty sure it says it’s for personal use only and it’s not for anyone to sell.

Or mayby I just did some reseach and found the answer very easy and put GTA:O natvies togehter with some fivem natives.
and thats not necessarily what you are paiding for, becouse cutscens are really easy to make, if you just have a little clue about what you are doing.
But yes, it have been seen before…

1 Like

But the cutscene it’s exactly the same, I don’t know if that is a default gta or fivem native, but it’s exacly the same. So you used that script or you wrote yours from 0?

Yeah because with fivem is possible to call cutscene from GTA:V

um whats the difference between your thing and this free cut scene? [Release] Cut Scene Exemple, Anim your roleplay Scene/intro!

I have written a desc. inside the tabex store, but in short: you get a compleate intro

Hello for me script dont work give me error fail tyo load vrp libs but i have esx

becouse you have downloaded the vRP version and not the ESX one

no i dowdload esx version

sry. for the late answer. try download the latest version and it should work fine.

Hum i didn’t see any difference of my and your script :confused: what you purpose ?

https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-cut-scene-exemple-anim-your-roleplay-scene-intro

maybe you’re selling something I didn’t put in I don’t know but if it’s the same it’s not cool

In this one they added the ability to change the pickup car and to set a destination for the car. So instead of lamar picking you up in the cutscene and thats it, this one has a NPC driver actually drive you to a destination. No TP.

I dont have this so I can’t compare code, but it definitely has more added to it and looks to be it’s own thing.

Just got it. Converted it myself to qbcore and by looking at both yours and this one, I can say they are completely different.

ESX version needs some cleanup though, it still has some vrp leftovers in it.

Bought it and downloaded it for ESX.

but it still uses the VRP Lib

Doesnt work for me…

Contacted you PM.

Hello, I bought the script. The script does not work with me on ESX. I also found the TriggerEvent in the config

Contacted you private.

Losing my money. Support knows nothing and can’t do anything. In 3 hours I couldn’t put it into the server to make it work as it should.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND

Can’t find anyone that have wrote to me. that I have not replied to. so if you would like support, please make sure that you have replied to any message there could be.