[Release] [FREE] CutScene Exemple, Anim your roleplay Scene/intro!

Preview :

Hello to you, Then today I am going to release you a simple resource but that nobody uses! Indeed I speak well of the cut Scene you see these scene on gtaV or just after there is a mission
well it is this type of scene that I speak!

I’m going to share with you a piece of code that you can reuse for your scenes with a ‘‘start’’ command but after you (the developers) have to finish the script.

In short hold this piece of code. to know that this release I do not post it on the rebrique tutorial because I do not consider it as such brief here is the code and enjoy.

Preview Streamable : ADX FqMsp2RDTy

Download : GitHub - Doublox/CutScene: CutScene Explication !

Last Update : 25/07/2022

34 Likes

it’s amazing thanks for you creation dude !

2 Likes

That’s actually pretty PogChamp, now I could possibly make heists/robberies with GTA5 cutscenes :open_mouth:
Nice release! Keep up the good work :mascot:

2 Likes

Thanks !

1 Like

Seems nice

1 Like

Cannot wait to see what we can do with this!

1 Like

I was looking for this, thanks

1 Like

good stuff

1 Like

Are u taking this script from Rage and you said that is your script?

Exactly is this script…

You only have changed the music and the character from the video

If you search in rage this script you find it.

Hello then yes and no for the author of the script because yes it is me who shares it and no it is not me who created it but fiveM
If you search a minimum in the natives of fiveM it is possible to do that and the second thing is that it is even them who come to give us scenes so good the next time instead of criticizing on rage or not, inform you

Hello , I come to inform you that this is not a script taken from ■■■■■■ , It comes from FiveM , it remains FiveM natives .
And yes the work belongs to us because we found the natives that are needed and we made them.

Thanks

1 Like

Are you being serious? Check the source code lol

1 Like

Thank you

nice release!

1 Like

Do you know that u can transform the code?

But ok, I will trust u Doublox.

Thank you for this resource! It’s really cool, but do you know how i can disable the part where lamar is meeting with a female character because it’s rather a bit annoying yk

Nvm, I fixed it!

The cutscene is inside the GTA: Online game and it was made by Rockstar Games. It just requires a few lines of code to invoke it and make it play.
Your comment is not so smart.

1 Like

For me it start immediately the female version and it is very annoying, is it possible to cut that out?

You are the first person to tell me that