[PAID][ESX][XMAS] Advent Calendar

This is an Advent Calendar script for Christmas. It is easy to configure. There is an option to use a command as well. You can fully customise it in the config and can also change the pictures. And it watches the day of the month, so you can’t open box 6 on the 5th of december for example.

SHOWCASE

BUY ON TEBEX (7.00€ NO TAX)

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~600
Requirements ESX
Support Yes
3 Likes

Very cool

This looks like a fantastic script to add some festive fun to servers leading up to Christmas! As someone who helps run a community server, having a custom advent calendar activity sounds perfect for the holiday season.

I really like all the configuration options - being able to set custom rewards, require certain jobs/roles, change the images, etc. That will allow us to tailor it exactly for our server’s needs. Monitoring the day of the month to prevent early unboxing is a clever touch too! 2024 Calendar: Free Printable Calendar With Holidays

The script presentation is very professional and it’s clear a lot of work went into building it out. Thank you for sharing this - it’s definitely going on my Santa list for our server this year! I’m sure our community will love taking part in the holiday advent calendar events. Really appreciate you creating and offering this.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :slight_smile: I’m glad you like it!