[PAID][ESX-VRP] Office and Garages System

Office System with Garages - v 1.0

[YOUTUBE Office]

Features :

• Allow a player to buy a customizable office with garage in 4 four building : Arcadius Center , Maze Bank , Lom Bank and Maze West Bank

• Customize : Name of your office , chairs, interior skin , if you buy garage with office , you can customize , interior skin , light model , floor number model

• Manage your office

• You can give your office to a closest player , ( it give also your garage )

• Lock / Unlock access to other players ( when it’s lock , only owner can enter )

• Change Name

• Garage system

• You can put all the cars you want , even if you are not the owner of the office / of the car. The cars stored spawn in the garage when the first player come into , and despawn when the last player go out (to prevent desync ) Car mods are saved (license plate also, useful for plate based scripts)

• Other player can access in all Open Garage/Office so don’t forget close when you go out

• You can interact on all red marker on the ground with “E” ( for interact with markers in garage , you need to be in vehicle )

• Instance system

• Compatible with ESX and VRP for moment ( QBcore in progress )

• Compatible with Oxmysql and ghmattimysql

• The script need menuv and bob74ipl to work

• 0.03ms

• Vehicles in garage that are not in a parking space will be deleted

CONFIG

• You can modify trad
  • You can define the price of each element
  • You can define the number of max office buyable in buildings

INSTALL :

• ESX : Put menuv and “office” folder in your [ESX] — Upload the sql files in your database
  • VRP: Put office , menuv in your ressource folder , Upload the SQL files in your database AND rename fxmanifest(vrp).lua to fxmanifest.lua

LINK :

BUY :

( Use escrow system )

Other ressouces :
Ambulance Interior

4 Likes

Good developer and good garage ! Next ?

This script is encrypted ?

Yes sir

good job

thanks !

What files are encrypted? all of them or can you add fuetures to the script?

The client and Server side are encrypted
So what features do you think ?

it dont work for me

Fix : In some cases cars do not appear in the garage

purchased this and it was broken so i contacted the dev and bad support was given. " this never happened to anyone ", “stop all resources apart from office menuv and bob” which did not help at all. if no fix by the end of the week ill be speaking with tebex for refund. office works fine but garage just hella broken

I’m on vacation, I can’t provide support right now
Request a refund