[PAID] [ESX] vExtrasTuning - Choose your Extras/Liveries on your patrol cars!

vExtrasTuning - Choose your Extras and Liveries!

Almost every Police Car today has built in Extras. Lightbars, Rambars, more Lighting, Takedowns etc.
With this System you can choose which Extras you wish to activate and wish to deactivate.
You want to transform a marked police car into an unmarked unit? Now you can!
The System also updates the “vehicle” table in your ESX Database, so the vehicle configuration is saved for the next time you take out the vehicle.

Features

• MySQL Connection (Save Vehicle Configurations)
  • Enable/Disable Extras
  • Change/Choose Liverys if available
  • Fully configurable (Also the Extra Points)
  • Clean and Easy to Use
  • All tuning points are fully configurable
  • English and German Locales included

Dependencies

https://vscripts.tebex.io/package/4757018

NOTE: The Menu banner seen in the image can be changed by replacing the banner in the NativeUI resource.

This product uses the FiveM escrow system, so please be sure to use the right cfx.re account and server version 4752 or above.

Changelog

Version 1.0.1

• Added config option to disable vehicle auto repair.

Why ? this is free and have more options [FREE] sqz_carmenu - SimpleCar Control Script 8€ for menu ? normal person can make it.

1 Like

The only reason this would be buyable is if it prevented the cars from repairing themselves

1 Like

Is that so

??? did i miss something?
This script has been out for a couple years… you just dig up an old script that someone made ages ago and release it in hopes newer devs wouldnt notice?

To @Krupickas
vExtrasTuning is stationary. I looked into the script you sent and for my purposes it was way to much.
The Script was made specifically for my project months ago. We made the thing configurable because we had a few people ask for this script in our community. So we thought we would release it.

@E.l.u.s.i.v.e
Will be implemented as an Config Option.

@Joker123
The script is not “dig up”. It has a few lines of code and it is selfmade. I dont need to take someone else’s script and release it as mine. But thanks for your input.